+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Furthermore, I, Malisteen, of the Black Legion, vow that I shall contribute more points to the Chaos forums during ETL-IV than Forté!  Should I fail, I shall paint a single HQ in the colors of their warband, to lead my forces into battle on at least one occasion as chronicled in a battle report with ample pictorial evidence within my own hobby thread, there to remain a testament to my shame for all time.   But should I triumph yet again, like I did last year, just in case anybody forgot about that, then I shall rub Forté's smug face in my victory and be basically just completely insufferable about it until year-end!

Furthermore, I, Malisteen, of the Black Legion, vow that I shall contribute more points to the Chaos forums during ETL-IV than Forté!

Like that's going to be difficult this year. My turquoise has already had seven layers and has at least six more.

Excuses, excuses.

Says the one who's already 100+ points ahead ;)

Though I could always speed paint some stuff...nah, wouldn't be happy with the end result :D

Update: Laid brush and paint to the Defi/Knight today...... Looks partly like a loyalist dog at the moment, but that's only because I wanted a clean look as a starting point before adding the rest of the chaos bits and aging it up a bit. You can see some of the spines and horny growths on the head and back as well as the claws on the feet that are growing thanks to the daemon inside her.....Also decided to rework the claw arm a bit, so it's missing from the model at the moment as well.....Sorry again for the crappy pick but I was too tired to set up to take a better one, and it's just to show that I'm making progress.... ;)

gallery_62728_6478_40213.jpg

~BtW

Finished the first of two predator annihilators in my vow. On a roll now.

More pics - from all angles, here in my Showcase Log.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Showcase%20Night%20Lords/2015-05-22%2013.22.38_zpsrkbnincx.jpg

Also: Malisteen, that's the funniest out-of-comp vow yet! Even if Forte wins this, we should still pull his smug face over his head and nail the skin to his skull. :tu: 'Cause he'd like that. wub.png

Think I've now built everything for my vow: my Autocannon squad was completed last night, and now awaits spraying. Happy to get my Sicarans and Daemon Princes sprayed - love seeing them develop. I did also finish off a prospective future treat, which I will take a photo of early next week! Some resin goodness!

Loads of great completions and vows rolling in - keep them coming! Week 3 blues? Hardly! Long may this continue! Just need to get as many participants as possible now :)

Also: Malisteen, that's the funniest out-of-comp vow yet! Even if Forte wins this, we should still pull his smug face over his head and nail the skin to his skull. thumbsup.gif 'Cause he'd like that. wub.png

Back off, Augustus, that's my nemesis.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/rival_zpsmi6aqk8l.jpg

Also: Malisteen, that's the funniest out-of-comp vow yet! Even if Forte wins this, we should still pull his smug face over his head and nail the skin to his skull. thumbsup.gif 'Cause he'd like that. wub.png

Back off, Augustus, that's my nemesis.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/rival_zpsmi6aqk8l.jpg

biggrin.png biggrin.png Well, if you put it like THAT... *backs off, takes a seat, and grabs popcorn*biggrin.png biggrin.png

I hear a good skin peel is good for you.. the commercials say it all the time.. :P as for my progress, it's non-exixting this week and next, as I'm finishing off a group project for university (sadly those take some time to do), you can expect progress from me around June 2.

- Luther

Furthermore, I, Malisteen, of the Black Legion, vow that I shall contribute more points to the Chaos forums during ETL-IV than Forté!  Should I fail, I shall paint a single HQ in the colors of their warband, to lead my forces into battle on at least one occasion as chronicled in a battle report with ample pictorial evidence within my own hobby thread, there to remain a testament to my shame for all time.   But should I triumph yet again, like I did last year, just in case anybody forgot about that, then I shall rub Forté's smug face in my victory and be basically just completely insufferable about it until year-end!

I SlavetoDarkness, defender of Forte's chastity vow to pant more than your vow in the next 12 hours. then I shall dance to a smooth groove smugly on your freshly flayed tooshie :P

And to everyone else, good job on the sweet work you have all done, well done lads... 

Also, where is Flint at nowadays? is she still active on here? not seen her in a while

Flint has been a Chaos mod for months now right? If not, why the hell has she become a chaos mod NOW??? She's a total traitor to the long war! Who says she won't delete our vows and updates here to let those oldtimers win? Huh? HUH?? I mean, she's a Night Lords player. Cheating is in her nature.

Oh wait...

Been a mod for months, yes. Chaos mod for months, nope. That's been the past week or two. She's been busy with the history brigade.

Archived