+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

So how does the Oath Breaker thing work? Will Comrade Rudolf come along and slap it on us or do we need to shivvy it into our own signatures?

You know, I do seem to recall something involving an adepta sororitas and a bell... :P

So how does the Oath Breaker thing work? Will Comrade Rudolf come along and slap it on us or do we need to shivvy it into our own signatures?

You know, I do seem to recall something involving an adepta sororitas and a bell... :P

Shame!

*ding ding*

Shame!

*ding ding*

I vowed 1 Ultramarine Praetor in Cataphractii armour, I failed to paint him...

On the plus side, my new 30k Blood Angel Drop Pod force is building up nicely

Every cloud...

my stuff got crushed under a big box and it took everything not to just trash it all...

it is all packed up in pieces waiting to be reassembled and finished after I move in august to my new house...

Well guys that's it.

Now we have a lot of improving to do and we need to seriously over one procrastination now I'm going to pm our mods and figure out how we can do this.

Let's ensure we continuously improve and take the crown from chaos.

9 months to go so think and plan if you want to win

AlphariusOmegon108: No worries :) Sometimes life likes to kick you between the legs like that. As long as you start to feel better within yourself. Take care of yourself :)

For those that didn't finish their first vows, or subsequent ones that cost their previous vows, you can rest safe in the knowledge that those points were a drop in the bucket and we'd still have second place with or without them.

Second place, though! Not bad for an upstart faction forum that had zero showing at all in ETL I. biggrin.png We'll get 'em next year.

AlphariusOmegon108: No worries :) Sometimes life likes to kick you between the legs like that. As long as you start to feel better within yourself. Take care of yourself :)

Absolutely. This is lit hearted fun. On the positive side you did complete a lot of points for your collection. On the negative you lost the badge of the champion. If it is any consolation you did not affect the outcome of the rankings... Although it was a close call! :D

ETL was a blast, and it was fun to see so many wonderful miniatures from everyone here! I have never had a painted fully painted army before, and now I have one so this event was great motivation. Now to keep putting together my growing Raven Guard legion and wait for next year.

Next year will be our year, especially if the two volumes that drop in that time contain either Prospero or the Blood/Dark Angels. Think the upsurge in HH armies will be crazy when those boys arrive.

As for improving, no idea what to suggest. From a purely model count based approach though, Superheavies and Primarchs are what we should be aiming at. 400pts minimum for one model climbing to 600/700. It's almost certain by next year there'll be another 3/4 Primarchs released along with the Stormbird, Ordinatus and who knows maybe even the Imperator

I will literally be Saving Dorn for ETL if he's released in the Interim. And, depending on Finances, Maybe even a Stormbird and/or Mastodon :p

...Possibly a Glaive too.

Archived