1750 Point Alpha Legion List (Need Help to Configure)

Operative

Hello Everyone! I had previously posted a 1500 Point Alpha Legion List suggestion and I got great responses from it (I think you can still find it on the first page) and now I have tried to take on as much advice as I can. For this list I don't intend to make it Ultra-Competitive, I just hope that I don't lose every game laugh.png

HQ:

+ Legion Praetor (155 Points) - Paragon Blade, Power Dagger, Digital Lasers, Refractor Field

+ Legion Command Squad (130 Points) - 3 Power Weapons

+ Rhino Armoured Transport (35 Points) - For Both the Praetor and the Command Squad

Elites:

+ Terminator Squad (175 Points) - 5 Power Axes

+ Legion Rapier Batteries (110 Points) - 2 Platforms, 2 Laser Destroyer Arrays

Troops:

+ Legion Tactical Squad (160 Points) - Nuncio Vox

+ Legion Tactical Squad (160 Points) - Nuncio Vox

+ Legion Assault Squad (275 Points) - 2 Power Swords, 1 Melta Bomb

Fast Attack

+ Dreadclaw Drop Pod (100 Points) - For the Terminator Squad

Heavy Support:

+ Sicaran Venator (200 Points) - Auxiliary Drive

+ Legion Heavy Support Squad (165 Points) - 5 Autocannons, Augury Scanner

TOTAL: (1665 Points)

I have 85 Points spare so if anyone has any suggestion for upgrades or possible units I could take then please leave a comment.

Now I tried to take on board as much advice as possible from my previous post.

The idea behind this force was that I'd place the Terminators and Assault Squad in reserve which could utilise the Nuncio Voxes on the Tactical Squads to Deep Strike onto the board, hopefully the Rhino and the Command Squad would be an effective unit.

Thanks! biggrin.png

Only question I guess I have here is what are you intending to use the Alpha Legion tactics for? I mean are you planning on infiltrating? Just not seeing much that is Alpha Legion style, maybe i'm blind blink.png lol

Only question I guess I have here is what are you intending to use the Alpha Legion tactics for? I mean are you planning on infiltrating? Just not seeing much that is Alpha Legion style, maybe i'm blind blink.png lol

The only Alpha Legion Specific Unit/ Wargear I'm using is the Power Dagger on the Praetor. As for Tactics I'd either use Counter Attack or Infiltrate as I'm using a lot of deep striking units so counter attack could be useful. And infiltrate just because it would allow me to gain the best deployed position possible for my force.

I don't plan on using any ROW

Are you using a rite of war? If not consider using the Coils of the Hydra and switch out the heavy support squad with The rewards of treason for a squad of iron warrior havocs with tank hunter and give enemies -1 cover for 25p more. Will only work if you choose the infiltrate mutable tactic though...

Archived