WWGO - HH news (update: Tempest leaks - page 26!)

Atia

At a risk of sounding impatient, would you be kind enough to post any Stormbird artwork please?

i would, but there isn't any Stormbird art sadly :/ let me know if you want to know something else smile.png

Invictarii Suzerains can take a Land Raider as a dedicated transport...

The Primarch just found his unit and ride!

This is great for my list ideas!!

At a risk of sounding impatient, would you be kind enough to post any Stormbird artwork please?

i would, but there isn't any Stormbird art sadly :/ let me know if you want to know something else smile.png

Any chance on the points cost for the Damocles?

100 pts base cost^^

Not gonna lie, I like the coloring of that Ultramarines Apothecary.

And is that the Flame Hands Chapter in the XVII Legion iconography? Interesting. Even Forgeworld found something to salvage from Battle for the Abyss.

i would, but there isn't any Stormbird art sadly :/ let me know if you want to know something else :)

What does it smell like? Does it have that new book smell?

Atia, with those two Cataphractii terminators, does it give an explanation why the one on the left is mostly Ultras blue and the one on the right has a lot of white and black incorporated?

Ah those lovely lovely destroyers. And an ash colored Thallax? Sweet. 

Honestly I'm loving all the new color schemes more than any potential rules greatness. 

Not gonna lie, I like the coloring of that Ultramarines Apothecary.

And is that the Flame Hands Chapter in the XVII Legion iconography? Interesting. Even Forgeworld found something to salvage from Battle for the Abyss.

nope, it's the flayed hands chapter :P

What does it smell like? Does it have that new book smell?

hehe, it smells like pure awesomeness :D

Atia, with those two Cataphractii terminators, does it give an explanation why the one on the left is mostly Ultras blue and the one on the right has a lot of white and black incorporated?

Honestly I'm loving all the new color schemes more than any potential rules greatness.

the blue terminator is a normal dude, the other a banner bearer :P

Word Bearers:

med_gallery_79873_10492_124147.jpg

Ok ForgeWorld here's the deal. Just make a Word Bearers Cataphractii upgrade kit or something like this and I will build you, like, the best temple. It'll praise your many names and everything and tower over every other building in sight for centuries. Just do this for me.

Awesome pics btw Atia, this is really helping fill in the week-long void before my copy of Tempest finally makes it stateside biggrin.png

Ultramarine Destroyers? Tell me more, please.

Guilliman doesn't like them, as they ... well, they destroy any ground they walk :P but he still uses them, unlike Vulkan^^ they're more a Terran thing and there's even a chapter which favours them a lot (the Nemesis Chapter) :)

Word Bearers:

med_gallery_79873_10492_124147.jpg

Ok ForgeWorld here's the deal. Just make a Word Bearers Cataphractii upgrade kit or something like this and I will build you, like, the best temple. It'll praise your many names and everything and tower over every other building in sight for centuries. Just do this for me.

Awesome pics btw Atia, this is really helping fill in the week-long void before my copy of Tempest finally makes it stateside :D

You beat me to the punch man, that terminator is sweet sweet evil. I now know why they went to chaos...that's some ballin' armor.

I like the alternate schemes :) I think the other one is supposed to be a Novamarine primogeniture. They were pretty good with terminator tactics, they have a cool character from Badab in termite armor.

Really digging the iconoigraphy there ! I'm curious about so much black, I think it looks kick ass cool :)

I have to say though, the Deredeo looks plain stupid in my humble opinion :p He looks like a chubby guy packing too much snacks in this back pack :D

Atia, you leak of the first page of the Ultramarines' Legion fluff actually helped me wrap my head a lot around the Legion's rules. Rather than taking full advantage of both shooting and assault benefits, it seems that you can make a viable mass assault list and a viable targeted decimation list with shooting. Very flexible and interesting indeed...

Atia! Any hints on the Iron Snakes? I NEED TO KNOW!

But, thanks for the pictures! Just got me even more hyped for my book to cross the atlantic.

Also, is there any heraldry that hints to future chapters? Kinda like the golden Raptora shoulder for the black/white consuls.

Atia! Any hints on the Iron Snakes? I NEED TO KNOW!

But, thanks for the pictures! Just got me even more hyped for my book to cross the atlantic.

Also, is there any heraldry that hints to future chapters? Kinda like the golden Raptora shoulder for the black/white consuls.

Nothing on the Iron Snakes I heard of, though they mention in the sections on iconography that certain chapters incorporate certain non-standard icons and colours, particularly with pauldrons. The "Aurorans" use green pauldrons, for instance, hinting at their future independence as the Marines Who Like Tanks And Think They Can Out Tank the Guard. It's rarely as explicit as them, but it's more or less implied that the XIII did not practice as uniform a colour pattern as some legions, so using 2nd Founding icons or colours as a secondary is totally game. 

Can we get a summary/confirmation of the new, i.e. yet to be granted experimental rules or otherwise, Mechnicum units? Plus their corresponding upgrades (w/o the point costs of course)? I don't ask for much do I? sleep.png

And thank you very much for sharing all this! Cheers, -OMG

Can we get a summary/confirmation of the new, i.e. yet to be granted experimental rules or otherwise, Mechnicum units? Plus their corresponding upgrades (w/o the point costs of course)? I don't ask for much do I? sleep.png

And thank you very much for sharing all this! Cheers, -OMG

yep, i'll take pictures of them :) stay tuned :P

i second the people wanting word bearer terminator upgrade kits. it would be cruel not to release them after artwork like that, they are so badass. come on forge world!

I wonder whether or not they'll release actual kits for the UM terminator and assault unit - the terminators in particular. None of the art has blinged out cataphractii - might they just settle for a Reaper Autocannon set? 

For me, I'm just going to break out my kitbashing skills and get some cataphractii, the Justaerin weapon set and some autocannon sets. They might not be double-barrelled, but you'd get the general idea - and with awesome ammo belts to boot!

Archived