WWGO - HH news (update: Tempest leaks - page 26!)

Atia

Combi bolter that's all but he's got enough to get the job done I'd say

The Invictarii Suzerains are basically a command squad with boarding shields and the signature Axes. They're Elite or HQ, provide +1LD to any ultramarine units within 12" and are scoring

Ok, they sound very impressive.

I'm also pleased with the Contemptor. I'm withholding from buying one as I'm sure FW will release an Ultramarines themed onw before long.

Wait, average Joe Tactical Marine is rocking a 2+?

Yknow, i couldve worded that better but I think you know what I meant :p

UM units as in their legion specific units.

How much Sons of Horus green is no where near the right shade of green.

Also why is Gulimans hand bigger then his head?

Edit: When did I become such a cynic.

It's a powerfist...
So he has 2 power fists does he?

Honestly I think it obvious to see I'm talking about the one holding the gladius which even armoured seems a little to big.

Anyone know if the Suzerain can be taken in squads of more than 5? I'm trying to figure out if I should buy 1 pack or 2 when they come out.

5-10 apparently. Kinda like Deathshroud Terminators in the Roles they can take in an FoC.

Anyone know if the Suzerain can be taken in squads of more than 5? I'm trying to figure out if I should buy 1 pack or 2 when they come out.

5-10 apparently. Kinda like Deathshroud Terminators in the Roles they can take in an FoC.

Excellent, thank you Slipstreams; looks like forge world will own my wallet for a while lol biggrin.png

Combi bolter that's all but he's got enough to get the job done I'd say

The Invictarii Suzerains are basically a command squad with boarding shields and the signature Axes. They're Elite or HQ, provide +1LD to any ultramarine units within 12" and are scoring

How are they point wise? I'm not asking exact but do they cost similarly to a 5 man squad of terminators? Because 10 of the Suzerains will smack around a squad of termies like it's their business.

Got you lol.

Well, the initial squad is quite expensive but it looks like the typical saving with size situation...

Can't wait to see the models when they go on general sale...

Yeah, I'm curious about the cost as well.

They cost as much as a bare landraider proteus, and additional members cost as much as an Iron halo for a Praetor ;)

That's good, but I still feel like they're a bit under costed. A squad of ten will likely kick a squad of ten terminators with less points and can sweep them. Plus they can all fit in a regular raider, dreadclaw, etc.

Is that strike-at-initiative AP2 weapon (Legatine Axe?) available to centurions?  Is it a straight swap for a power weapon (or power fist)?

AFAIK, any UM Character can swap their Chainsword for one. 

Is that strike-at-initiative AP2 weapon (Legatine Axe?) available to centurions?  Is it a straight swap for a power weapon (or power fist)?

Wow, any Character?  Not just IC's?

Id go for IC but It could be any character. Don't know 100%.

What kinda stuff did the word bearers get? Any new right of war?

Nothing huge, just updated official rules for the Mhara Gal (apparently it went up 70 points but gained EVEN MORE special rules) and two new characters (Hol Beloth and Zardu Layak). The Blade Slaves entry is a unit unique to Zardu Layak from what it sounds like, he can take them as a body guard or go without them, but you can't use them without him around. They're just souped up Gal Vorbak (which is good).

In other news my copy of Tempest has already shipped... wow. That is the most prompt shipment from FW ever. Also in the order: a Reaver whistlingW.gif

In other news my copy of Tempest has already shipped... wow. That is the most prompt shipment from FW ever. Also in the order: a Reaver whistlingW.gif

Sounds like early Christmas, to me. :D

Id go for IC but It could be any character. Don't know 100%.

Just give me a few minutes to enjoy the thought of my sergeants winning every challenge they get into by striking at I4 with AP2.  Don't ruin this for me yet.

Archived