Captain Semper has updated the Strategium so here's a Soul Vow update:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/soul%20Vow%20ETL%20IV%204_zpszzfofji9.jpg

Nothing changed really except magically Andra'Melek has completed his first vow (which I never noticed before on the Strategium's completions page for some reason).

Let me answer that by giving an analogy and a counter question:

Imagine you were to be an Imperial Guardsman Sergeant armed with a bolt pistol. You are the single survivor of an ambush by a band of traitor marines, having taken cover in a ruined building. You check your clip and see it is empty and there's a single bolt in the chamber left. Suddenly, a froth-mouthed, helmetless Khorne Berzerker armed with a giant blood-and-gore-spewing, revving Eviscerator bursts right through the concrete wall and comes charging straight at you! But! You have a single chance at survival: shoot him right in the face with your last shot, right then and there. You aim and fire .... and your shot is off by 1 inch.

Now here's my question, the answer of which is the same as the answer to your question: would your shot be good enough to survive?

;)

It may be late. but this'll motivate me this week...

“I, Chaeron, vow myself to the Chaos cause, and swear to add to my first two ETL IV vows, with a further three vows to be completed on or before August 1st, 2015. Should I fail the forces of Chaos and not complete my challenge, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.”

It's the least I can try to do! Gutted to run out of spray paint, as otherwise would've done my level best to plough through those Knights. That said, if I can get some today...

Let me answer that by giving an analogy and a counter question:

Imagine you were to be an Imperial Guardsman Sergeant armed with a bolt pistol. You are the single survivor of an ambush by a band of traitor marines, having taken cover in a ruined building. You check your clip and see it is empty and there's a single bolt in the chamber left. Suddenly, a froth-mouthed, helmetless Khorne Berzerker armed with a giant blood-and-gore-spewing, revving Eviscerator bursts right through the concrete wall and comes charging straight at you! But! You have a single chance at survival: shoot him right in the face with your last shot, right then and there. You aim and fire .... and your shot is off by 1 inch.

Now here's my question, the answer of which is the same as the answer to your question: would your shot be good enough to survive?

msn-wink.gif

@Augustus b'Raass - But the bolt pistol fires bolts so that khornate nutjob's head still gets hit!

Aright he doesn't get hit on the nose but loses half of his head anyway from the exploding bolt impacting his skull.

@Teetengee, you could always go over more than just 1 point like 5 points or 10 with some upgrade

Oh, I know, I just was hoping to get a single model to do it, and everything I was looking at was like 185-190 points and I need it to be 191. I think I have it sorted now though, I just need to assemble a winged daemon prince.

Posted · Hidden by Forté, July 28, 2015 - Posted of behalf of Tenebris. PM sent.
Hidden by Forté, July 28, 2015 - Posted of behalf of Tenebris. PM sent.

Tene asked me to post his vow completion:

Before:

med_gallery_62975_11157_183880.jpg

After (Tene said the base for the Daemon Prince never arrived so hes going baseless at the moment):

med_gallery_62975_11157_479400.jpg

He would also like help identifying this model as he just got it in a bitz bundle and has no clue where its from:

med_gallery_62975_11157_954675.jpg

Archived