Dark Angels 2015 : Worries and Wishlist

DeadZone

Different banners carry different myths which carry different effects. It's Space Magic. Suspend yor disbelief and enjoy.

In your previous one you said it isn't magic biggrin.png

Let me spell it out then. The banners are not magic by themselves, but the way each has different effects is due to Space Magic, the very material used abundantly in WH40K to make the impossible seem possible.

Different banners carry different myths which carry different effects. It's Space Magic. Suspend yor disbelief and enjoy.

In your previous one you said it isn't magic biggrin.png

Let me spell it out then. The banners are not magic by themselves, but the way each has different effects is due to Space Magic, the very material used abundantly in WH40K to make the impossible seem possible.

Moreover we're talking about 40k here...

Nothing is magic.

It's PSYCHIC

:lol:

Well... Leaks from the C:SM seem to show that vanilla are stealing again our abilities... :P

I guess i Will keep painting only... :P

It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings... And there ain't any fat ladies left over here. All burned at the stake. Wait and see. T1 DS comes from a Formation, which are usually unwieldy. You can make the choice once we have seen the DA book in action and not a moment sooner. That is an order!

Space Physics msn-wink.gif

in sorry we can't be friends...

What if I put on a robe and go around punching traitors? msn-wink.gif

I imagine Germany has a law against that. Especially if you're naked underneath.

@ Jolemai - No, they are fairly liberal when it comes to your rights. And I consider punching heretics the right of every sentient being tongue.png

One of my worries is actually the whole Grav issue. You see, the 2 Heavy Weapons for 5 man TDA might just be a liberty that GW took or it might me Task Force Formation specific, since there was no mention of 2-wep TDA in the NR thread.

Following that logic, what if GW took the same liberties with DA Grav and we will not get access to it. That is one thing that could be potentially worrying. However, I will only believe things once I see them with my own eyes msn-wink.gif

Anyway, any one else wishes to share concerns of wishlists? Or else might as well close this one up since it's getting a case of space-sillyness fever... blink.png

Seems Immerstum steered this back on Topic, but the warning still stands.

I have a question: From the rumours earlier today what have C:SM acquired from you bar the Librarian Formation?

*Genuine question as I saw it mentioned both on this thread and in the rumours forum.

Posted · Hidden by Chaplain Lucifer, June 8, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Chaplain Lucifer, June 8, 2015 - No reason given

Space Physics msn-wink.gif

in sorry we can't be friends...

What if I put on a robe and go around punching traitors? msn-wink.gif

I imagine Germany has a law against that. Especially if you're naked underneath.

Too much information, let's rewind this to the magic space banner part.

I have a question: From the rumours earlier today what have C:SM acquired from you bar the Librarian Formation?

Seems they can have a formation that DS's terminators, dreadnoughts and something else on turn 1. We have something almost similar with Belial but with Terminators only, and DS on turn 1 or 2.  So I think they only got the Librarius conclave formation, for now. Sucks that they get something DA players had to pay for but that's how the cookie crumbles. Maybe we can also add this one to a wishlist.. that we also get a Librarius Conclave formation included on DA dex.

Seems they can have a formation that DS's terminators, dreadnoughts and something else on turn 1. We have something almost similar with Belial but with Terminators only, and DS on turn 1 or 2. So I think they only got the Librarius conclave formation, for now. Sucks that they get something DA players had to pay for but that's how the cookie crumbles. Maybe we can also add this one to a wishlist.. that we also get a Librarius Conclave formation included on DA dex.

Something like this is an option. DA got their Seer Star. SM are getting a psychic star as well. Necrons got a Crytec Formation (their support characters). Chances are good that we get something similar on top of what we have ;)

My main concern is there have been no further rumors (outside of the grav Devistator) since the Chaplain popped up.  Didnt C:SM have a leaked cover a couple weeks in advance?  

This feeds my already substantial doubt that they will bring out two FULL codexes out within two weeks of each other...  Supplements they have done but not full codexes....

My main concern is there have been no further rumors (outside of the grav Devistator) since the Chaplain popped up. Didnt C:SM have a leaked cover a couple weeks in advance?

This feeds my already substantial doubt that they will bring out two FULL codexes out within two weeks of each other... Supplements they have done but not full codexes....

SM only leaked because the SM box included rules. Command vehicles are not part of the book and most other things have been educated guesses. Wait for the WD leaks ;)

My concern is the new DA Codex'll be so good everyone will want DA armies!! We'll become the home of every bandwaggoner going <_<.

Archived