== Martian Death Ray Club ==

So... what with the newsletter containing the volcano cannon armed ordinatus out, and Forge World's FB page back up and running, I took an opportunity to pose a question about the plausibility of an ordinatus with a volkite weapon. They said they'd pass the idea on. Oh, and they thought it was awesome. Which is quite true - how could it not? ^_^

If there was ranks we would have the ultimate class system, with Night lords on top... And everyone else beneath. How it should be.

Hail the Lord of night

Edited by Perry

You know night Lords are all over that right?

My 2k list has no fewer than 35 chargers and a demi culverin XD

My Solar Auxilia has 40 chargers, nyaaah.

To be fair 10 of my chargers do come from a storm section.

And my god why wouldn't you take them?!

Just a question, I received some volkite culverins from FW (yay), but the power cables they come with seem really problematic - the wires are really fine, but the spaces between the cables have flash between, essentially making the cables one solid mass. I will have to cut thisout to make it look like the ones from the FW site. Is this normal for these models? I'm 90% sure I'm going to break a cable or two when trying to cut the flash between them away...

Thanks for any help!

Edited by Xenith

Welcome brother! You can warm yourself by that pile of smoking ashes over there - amply provided by our members who've claimed some kills. ;)

Assuming our youngling sleeps today then the Achilles alpha and leviathan will be in action today. Alas following my choom usage my opponent has been converted. Also from a personal perspective kakophoni are choom in disguise. I'm fairly certain that kakophoni make a "choom" when melting face. Lets look at it logically... Slightly longer range, same strength and same post death causing casualties - flawless argument?... If it walks like choom, sounds like choom and chars like choom it must surely be choom?... The defence rests (if someone will go to sleep...)

Here is my first submission to this hallowed club, hope its welcome:

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah131/Dantioch/IMG_3391_zps5imyw4ka.jpg

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah131/Dantioch/IMG_3392_zpszkqsn0vc.jpg

If all goes well you'll see my next dose of choom soon.

Edited by Dantioch

Can't believe I've only just noticed this thread!

Anyway, I'm currently in the process of building a hybrid 30k/40k Ultramarines force.

In 30k guise, I'm running a 10-man HSS all armed with Culverins. In 40k, they'll be counts-as Gravs, all sporting the glorious armour of the Ultramarines.

They'll hopefully be with me by the summer as my paint man has a bit of a backlog finishing my GKs and my first lot of Ultras. I'll get pics as soon as they arrive!

Here is my first submission to this hallowed club, hope its welcome:

*snip*

Why, brother, of course they are welcome. You have our full blessing to post more as you get them. There's even signature images in the first few posts if you wish to show your membership of the vaunted MDRC. ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen, on olis request I bring you Moritat-Prime Elyr, of the IXth legion! :biggrin.:

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp194/hodoalmir/Moritat201_zpsfqqi8onl.jpg

For more Horus Heresy goodness, just roll over to my thread Amidst ashes we bleed. Amidst ashes we prevail. :)