Forge World Open Day 2015 - news thread

Atia

So if we are seeing Dark Angel and Blood Angel upgrade kits, are they in the next ForgeWorld Heresy Books??

They're doing upgrade kits for all the legions they haven't done yet so everyone has at least something. Possibly rites of war too.

White Scars, Blood Angels and Dark Angels are all in the next book. They will have legion rules but no characters or legion specific units.

Book 6 will cover shattered legions and will focus on players creating own narratives for small scale engagements.

Future book will be Thramas and Signis Prime (mirroring the old Blood Angels/Dark Angels codex) 

Prospero may not even be book 7. They need to ensure that they can produce the entire range quickly and efficiently and not keep people waiting. To create all the models needed for Prospero would take about a year.

My Techmarines shots are terrible, there's a lot of outside light destroying the pics. Will get more when the sun shifts.

Seen a red book for the Mechanicum Taghmata

Give em to us anyways :p

Those Dark Angel helms will look good on my Iron Warriors.

I was thinking the same but with the Blood Angels once for my Iron Warriors.  They all look cool & hopeful hear when the White Scar upgrade going to be release (shown Warhammer World open day) as they also got a lot great part I want to use for my Iron Warriors (Chaos era).

White Scars, Blood Angels and Dark Angels are all in the next book. They will have legion rules but no characters or legion specific units.

WHAAAAAAT?! White Scars in the next book?

http://i.imgur.com/1QJuSAP.gif

Oh, wait, no specific units or characters? Hmmm.

But still!

http://i.imgur.com/uixehms.gif

White Scars. <3 Not having any characters or legion-specific units isn't that much of a hassle.

I do like seeing what units the different legions get though, but I can live with legion rules for now! Blood Angels and Whote Scars are definitely legions I want to do something with so I spose I can put up with the DA as well ;)

I wonder if we'll get the full on fluff for those legions, or if they'll be in the Thramus/Signus/WS battle books?

Atia: please, even bad pics are good pics in my book.

That mastodon looks weird and cluttered with stuff.

Yay, mor deythan!

Holy crap, Dark Angels shoulder pads!

Yay blood angels upgrades!

Dark and blood angels will look cool as iron warriors.

Eidolon looks cool.

Overall, this release has made me forgive forge world for the awful iw torsos, and the ugly contemptor.

Now, where are those techmarines?

Agreed, I think you can convert cooler things yourself. I much prefer the look of a thudd gun too.

I wish we got a transport between a rhino and sicaran with AV12 or something. Army could use that instead of another massive expensive assault transport.

Archived