Don't know how you guys are following the current releases, especially The Fall of Cadia but

If you loved Cadia, take a last look on it befor FoC is released. :/

It's a summary with comments done by Sete but Basically this

The home world for the entire guard line has been bretonianed.

-It's still the standard equipment for countless other regiments

Abaddon was just screwing around the whole time because he wanted to break the spirit of the defenders before their planet blew up.

-Abbadon wanted to break them. But he could not.

Other events led to the world destruction.

Celestine gets beaten up because she is a warp-powered witch, but later shanks Abaddon (ineffectually) because he is too busy choking out Creed to care about her.

-Celestine is powered by the Emperor power drawn from the warp. Shanks Abbadon and saves creed from being bitch chocked.

Most of the marine forces (loyalist and traitor) run off in the end, the phalanx survives, and i've only seen two companies of Fists mentioned.

-Yep

The crons don't seem to care either way, just using Greyfax as bait to grab Abaddon, and then they don't even bother to do that.

The Cron. Trolzin is alone it seems.

Or have a look over here

https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1579

Edited by Kelborn

If i may...

good riddance to it

With any luck we'll get a bit more diversity in the guard and it can leave the path for some great actoons on the cadians part to take back their world.

Not to mention that it leaves the door open for the csm to become a credible threat (of course, I hope they don't manage to take terra :-) )

On an unrelated note, I've been in touch with Nicolás Giacondino, the same guy who's done various bits of art (such as the pic Redd uses for his avatar), and he is incredibly eager to do primarch portraits in his style for the BotL. When he did the original 18 plus Emprah, he said he charged $250 for all of them, and that included original copies being sent to the client. He works within the budget of the client(s), and he's not pushing for all to commit at once, so if anyone's interested... Yaaaay.

If nowt else, I'm getting one for myself.

tumblr_inline_nrafcbgKkw1qhdd97_500.gif

So if he charged $250 for all 18 Primarchs plus Tax Emprah, did he say what he'd charge for a single Primarch? Or are you suggesting we all pitch in to raise the $250 for the full Brotherhood of the Lost?

Nicolás Giacondino?! Oh :censored: !! I'd pitch in. I absolutely love his style and admire the thought he put into all of the Primarch portraits he did. He's produced some of my favorite 40k artwork.

Sweet Emperor this could be amazing...

Now if you excuse me I need a change of pants.

Edit: @Kelborn, this is the source: 

Edited by drakzilla

On an unrelated note, I've been in touch with Nicolás Giacondino, the same guy who's done various bits of art (such as the pic Redd uses for his avatar), and he is incredibly eager to do primarch portraits in his style for the BotL. When he did the original 18 plus Emprah, he said he charged $250 for all of them, and that included original copies being sent to the client. He works within the budget of the client(s), and he's not pushing for all to commit at once, so if anyone's interested... Yaaaay.

If nowt else, I'm getting one for myself.

Oh man I'd love to get one done of Mortera :O

$250 for aaaaall of them. He's happy to do them one-by-one as well, that was just his example pricing when we were slinging numbers around.

*raises hand* I've got $15.

Only two people are in charge of two legions: Skal and Squig. So, we would be 16 people, unless Thorn and Blunt were added to the pool due to their quasi-relationship with a couple of the legions.

perhaps even XVIII.

Appreciate it Skalpy but no worries, I'll cough up the dough for Nomus's portrait when the time comes, but first me, Kel & Griff need to determine what he actually looks like. :lol:

Cut Hec out, I can't afford to pay(yes I know, I have been bankrupt for the past year or so. The benefits of a teenage life in your final year of school)

Can anyone cover Hectarion?

Wait, so is this going to be single piece with many Primarchs, or 18 (give or take) individual pieces?

And also, Sangi, if you add me to the conversation about Nomus's appearance I could help by whipping up concept sketches and stuff.

Edit: I volunteer to cover Hec. I'd hate to see anyone left out.

Edited by drakzilla