I can cover Hec.

30 bucks are not much. :)

Good thing is that I'm getting my bonus this year. Therefore I already planed to commission some artwork. :D

Yeah, we need to agree on how Nomus looks like. ^^"

Maybe putting him at the end of the list? ;)

Dude, you're wellcome. :)

If it is your wish, ok.

But I would do that to help a brother and to avoid having someone not being able to take this opportunity. :D

Edited by Kelborn

Wait, so is this going to be single piece with many Primarchs, or 18 (give or take) individual pieces?

And also, Sangi, if you add me to the conversation about Nomus's appearance I could help by whipping up concept sketches and stuff.

Edit: I volunteer to cover Hec. I'd hate to see anyone left out.

Good question actually, I'll check with him.

I'm sadly a bit skint, and about to drop at least a few hundred dollars on a new Cam belt for my car

That's fine. So, who's left? I know Hesh has only popped in, while Athrawes tends to favor art pieces. Have we heard from Squig yet? 

I know he's not BotL but do you think I could get in on this for my Primarch? And more related, possibly Xander Purechild of the 1st Heredes? Just saying, we have absolutely zero artwork depicting the non legion characters so far. Also, how are we pooling the money?

You should make Nomus blond. We lack blond,kaukassian primarchs. Everybody is so damn black, brown, grey, red, ash

Aren't Hectarion & Travier blonde? And what hair colour is Niklaas again? :huh:

I know he's not BotL but do you think I could get in on this for my Primarch? And more related, possibly Xander Purechild of the 1st Heredes? Just saying, we have absolutely zero artwork depicting the non legion characters so far. Also, how are we pooling the money?

If he's willing to do our Primarchs, I see no reason he's not willing to make yours. As for the non-Primarchs, I've seen his work. He often does commissions for non-Primarchs. As to here, it's all about who's willing to pay for what.

You should make Nomus blond. We lack blond,kaukassian primarchs. Everybody is so damn black, brown, grey, red, ash

Aren't Hectarion & Travier blonde? And what hair colour is Niklaas again? :huh:

Black.

And my Christmas gift was becoming unemployed. So hobby budget is non existent.

@Blind: I can recommend yet another artist who's doing FW - ish portraits for 10 £ each if you want to have more artwork, too.

I was considering to commission him doing pics of House Toho, the 8th Brotherhood and other characters of my Legion. :)

It's more like a giant order we would like to do.

Like...FW releasing a massive Primarch box and we all agree to buy it and split it between us, right? ^^