55th Vostroyan Infantry & 24th Heavy Armoured Regiments

Son_of_D0rn

A suggestion for a Vostroyan Master of Ordnance. I use the regular Vox Caster with a servoskull, and just pin cadian vox backpacks to regular Vostroyan infantry as a Vox Caster (just remove the plastic in the vox backpacks and they fit on the Vostroyan back.

Nice to see a fellow Vostroyan :)

Thanks for the tip, I'll add that onto my ever growing list of bits to pick up while everything is soaking in fairy power spray, dettol, drain cleaner and brake fluid. I think I may have to pick up a Cadian Battleforce purely for the parts at this stage lol

I use flamer models for meltaguns, and I've also modeled a Heavy flamer using a Grenade Launcher model. Sergeants and officers have also different options. I've added Grey Knigths halberds as Power Axes in some of them, and I love the look of the old fashioned Fantasy Imperial Pistols with the laspistol end.

You can have a look at my army in the signature link to see the finished models smile.png

I've also magnetized the Lascannon and Autocannon heavy weapons, and I am thinking on magnetizing the Heavy Bolters and Missile Launchers, but I'm not sure how good will it be.

Really is a shame we don't have any blob delivery vehicles. Moving multiple groups of 20-50 across a table is pain.

Stormlords, Gorgons and Crassus sorta work. although they're all SH.

And LoW choices, which I find would be better filled by something like a Baneblade or Hellhammer.

I use flamer models for meltaguns, and I've also modeled a Heavy flamer using a Grenade Launcher model. Sergeants and officers have also different options. I've added Grey Knigths halberds as Power Axes in some of them, and I love the look of the old fashioned Fantasy Imperial Pistols with the laspistol end.

You can have a look at my army in the signature link to see the finished models smile.png

I've also magnetized the Lascannon and Autocannon heavy weapons, and I am thinking on magnetizing the Heavy Bolters and Missile Launchers, but I'm not sure how good will it be.

Nice looking army you have there, I like the muted palette that you have used. Whats your recipe for your armour? Looks so much better then the bone/cream GW scheme

#EDIT. Ok so had a bit of time on my hands at work today and started from scratch to fit in what I wanted in the list, I think that this is pretty much the final list. All I need is a couple more grenade launchers and another Empire Warrior Priest for the final Priest Conversion and I can start painting the 114 Models for this force lol

Vostroyan Firstborn – 1000 Point Combined Arms Detachment

HQ: Company Command Squad – 100 pts

Medi Pack, Vox Caster, Regimental Standard, Grenade Launcher

: Ministorum Priest – 40 pts

Plasma Gun

: Ministorum Priest – 25 pts

: Ministorum Priest – 25 pts

Troops: Infantry Platoon – 285 pts

PCS – 2x Melta Gun

IS1 – Lascannon, Commissar

IS2 – Lascannon

IS3 – Lascannon