Night Lords 65th Company

Vinc

I've finished Sevatar - unfortunately the dagger broke off so I've just gave him a bolt pistol form the BaC box. It gave im an unintentional gangsta stance :D

8a8ebf4.jpg

Legion apothecary - a regular mk IV guy from the BaC box plus some 40k apothecary bits. My first attempt at whites so it turned out much thicker than I would like... As always needs some final highlights ect.

69af13b.jpg

69edd20.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My project for July. 10 terror suad members. I'm still thinking about the loudout, hence the lack of arms. The bases are done, now it's time for the blues ;) 

1817e081db.jpg

• 3 months later...

Low quality image spam incoming!!!

Slowly but surely I'm working on my 30k force.

So far I've got Sev, a Chaplain (with Sev's second head option), two terror squads, an apothecary and two contemptors.

gallery_88333_11733_2456.jpg

gallery_88333_11733_2569.jpggallery_88333_11733_40996.jpggallery_88333_11733_62765.jpg

Currently I'm working on 10 more terror squad dudes (to max out the two squads). I think the cataphractii terminators from BaC will follow shortly after :)

• 1 month later...

Incoming reinforcements!!! I've been working hard (but slow) on my army. Currently I've got two maxed out terror squads, two contemptors, Sevatar, one apothecary, a support squad. Waiting in line are: a Rhino, a drop pod, 9 more regular Mk. III legionnaires (I've painted one already) and the prospero box terminators. As usually I leave my models 90% finished and it take forever to finish the minor details. 

Tactical Support Squad:

c9d638ebc1.jpg

and a bunch of Terminators:

c9d6468589.jpg

My whole force so far:

f3bc3edb2c.jpg

Sevatar and the Atramentar:

f3bc0a8070.jpg

The Contemptors:

f3bbfeafa4.jpg

Terror Squad number 1 plus Apothecary:

f3bc30acc7.jpg

Terror Squad number 2 plus Apothecary:

f3bc1e842d.jpg

Support Squad plus Chaplain:

f3bc154d3a.jpg

Terror Squad number 1 plus Apothecary:

• 2 weeks later...

Working on some converted raptors.

66c11d8bbb.jpg

I've combined the raptor jump packs and rear armor with mark 4 armor fronts and legs. The arms are from some random loyalist bits. The heads are of course from night raptor kit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived