ART - Symbols, Icons and Badges

AlphariusOmegon108

I like the second scion attempt but would try to make the whole thing shorter and broader somehow.

I agree that as is it looks a bit thin. I was wondering if Slipstreams would consider painting a stripe down the middle of the pad and inlaying this symbols. I haven't seen this done in any canon sources, and in DIYs only with my own Crimson Host and Cohort, but I don't think it's too bad:

http://image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_11321/gallery_77459_11321_7235.png

That could work

It could indeed. Also love the first version of the Caduceus Sanguinius showed <3

Now, for the most part, Scions armor is White with Blood Red Trimming/Details, what would y'all suggest as the Inlay Color?

I was thinking the Legion Heraldry pas could be the one with the Stripe but invert the colors per Lord Thorns example. So Red Trim, Red Stripe on White pad.

Edited by Slipstreams

Sanguinius, I'm still leaning toward the other proposed symbol for the WoP, but I definitely want to save yours too, and give it to one of the future cohorts post-Insurrection. Heck, if we get to that stage, I'd be happy to let you completely make that cohort, based on that symbol.

We already have a lot of gold so we can skip that.

I like is as-is well enough though a variant with White Trim wouldnt hurt hahah!

That said dude, these are looking all pretty baller.

Yes he did http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

OMG Both Variants look amazeballs @_@

Edited by Slipstreams

So Pionus is a Mountie? He likes to help others and he's got there colors....would explain a lot. ;)

Thorn: they look really good!

Right, I've started putting the symbols in the shoulder pads, if you want to take a look and tell me if their's anything to change.

01 - Lightning Bearers: To be Vectorized and inserted

....... 01 - Harbingers: Unaware of their colours and symbol

02 - XXXXXXXX

03 - Crimson Lions: I'm not aware of their symbol

....... 03 - Blood Wolves: unaware of their colours and symbol

04 - Void Eagles: approved (with reserve)

....... 04 - Morningstars: ready pending approval

05 - Halcyon Wardens: ready pending approval

06 - Iron Bears: Unaware of their symbol

07 - Berserkers of Uran: sort of aware of their symbol, though I can't remember exactly and the link is broken. Was it a single torn angel wing in chains ?

08 - Godslayers: Unaware of their symbol

09 - Warbringers: approved

....... 09 - Steel Guard: ready pending approval

10 - Fire Keepers: ready pending approval

11 - XXXXXXXXXXXX

12 - Wardens of Light: ready pending approval

....... 12 - Apostles of War: approved

13 - Eagle Warriors: ready pending approval

14 - Dune Serpents: approved

15 - Grave Stalkers: approved

16 - The Drowned: ready pending approval

17 - Warriors of Peace: symbol in discussion (or I missed the conclusion) => Ready Pending approval ?

18 - Stygian Jackals: unaware of their symbol

19 - Scions Hospitaler: symbol in discussion

20 - Ghost Walkers: ready pending approval

XX - Nightguard: to be done

My goddamn stupid links. Yeah, the shoulder version of our symbol is the tattered angel wing in chains, basically half the image I've got that isn't broken. The full Legion symbol for larger surfaces is the full non-broken image.

I like the second scion attempt but would try to make the whole thing shorter and broader somehow.

Apologies for the delay, I can neither confirm nor deny whether the Overwatch Beta had anything to do with it, but anyway here's the shorter versions, thoughts?

ScionsHospitallier 1 SV

Also, the Grave Stalkers don't have a symbol yet do they? Maybe it's a little un-imaginative, but I remembered these skull logos and thought they or something similar might fit:

71f5311a72742cf7a5a4b8f6614af595.jpg

il_fullxfull.654889098_94aw.jpg

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

My goddamn stupid links. Yeah, the shoulder version of our symbol is the tattered angel wing in chains, basically half the image I've got that isn't broken. The full Legion symbol for larger surfaces is the full non-broken image.

Yep, I'm getting round to doing it... slowly ^^

Apologies for the delay, I can neither confirm nor deny whether the Overwatch Beta had anything to do with it, but anyway here's the shorter versions, thoughts?

Being absolutely honnest... I can't really see a difference X) But I think that the first version is fine (more than fine really http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/msn-wink.gif ) when taken with the stripe .

Also, the Grave Stalkers don't have a symbol yet do they? Maybe it's a little un-imaginative, but I remembered these skull logos and thought they or something similar might fit:

Ooooh, the first one is killer! A symbol of a bloodied fist was proposed (see in the drive link) but I'm sure something can be done with these! Possibly their symbol post-fall or an honorific ? (or a flat-out replacement)

Edited by Lord Thørn

Or mayI personally like the clenched fist with the bleeding heart but if you want a skull, maybe try a tribal skull?

https://www.google.de/search?q=tribal+skull&client=ms-android-om-lge&hl=de-DE&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq-9Df1czMAhXqFJoKHb_tCowQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=574

Hah. I like that one. Will ne the symbol of a followop order

http://img11.deviantart.net/fb72/i/2009/241/d/7/tribal_skull_by_deadlygoalie83.jpg

Edited by MikhalLeNoir