New chaplain model

Jorre

Just got mine. Awesome model. My first Chappy. Now I am thinking about his weapons. I really like the Crozium but I am not a fan of the Inferno Pistol. How do you equip your Chaplains when they are leading DC?

I actually quite like the Inferno pistol. I have no real long-ranged anti-tank weapons in my BAs but my DC and SG carry a sprinkling of inferno pistols allowing them to threaten armour as they move up the field or pop transports and assault the squishy contents.

You could trade it out for a Grav pistol which is espically handy vs MCs.

Just got mine. Awesome model. My first Chappy. Now I am thinking about his weapons. I really like the Crozium but I am not a fan of the Inferno Pistol. How do you equip your Chaplains when they are leading DC?

I actually quite like the Inferno pistol. I have no real long-ranged anti-tank weapons in my BAs but my DC and SG carry a sprinkling of inferno pistols allowing them to threaten armour as they move up the field or pop transports and assault the squishy contents.

Without precision deep striking, 3' melta range is pretty short.

Infernus pistols are better for things that move about and shoot a lot, but I'd agree that the chaplain is better being kept cheap with a bolt pistol or being given a grav pistol.

A fist might be cool but it's a shame not to use the nice ornate arm.

You could trade it out for a Grav pistol which is espically handy vs MCs.

I really like it too. A grav-pistol wouldn't be a bad idea either, but that jump pack just screams angel's wing. I think that would be something fun to look at on a chappy with a bigger unit of DC and some sporadic inferno pistols.

Archived