New chaplain model

Jorre

Sitting here with my 30 DC. I had to have a full squad. Then the codex changed and now I have 3

You have 2. DC can be fielded in squads of up to 15.

My bad... Wasn't looking at my codex. My point is I can't field a 30 marine squad anymore. Not a big deal. Thanks for correcting me!

Can someone please tell me why the shoulder pads have weird grooves on to prevent you from putting different ones on... Come on GW this a marine release...

That said, head, arm and JP swap should make for a nice chappy - that pack so is badly the Angel's wings though :D

Got an offer to buy him for 23 € from someone who buyed him twice but i have already enough chaplains (5!) although he es looking cool.

Like it that you can change the arms and the pads. Never did run an Chaplain with infernus pistol. Anyone got some great results with one on him?

Got an offer to buy him for 23 € from someone who buyed him twice but i have already enough chaplains (5!) although he es looking cool.

Like it that you can change the arms and the pads. Never did run an Chaplain with infernus pistol. Anyone got some great results with one on him?

Same as any other melta weapon, but very short ranged. Really he's only AP4 on the charge but he wounds a lot.

Grav pistol you are better off with as he'll be with the DC and then you can concuss an enemy down to I1

Yeah i like the infernus on my meltacideseargents more. Miss the good old days where a powerfist costed only 10points.

Equiped the gravpistol on one of my sanguinepriest yesterday cause he supports my CC-Units a way more often.

Sadly he wont get some action today cause my planed game against chaos was called off today last minute.

Hate it when this happens.. :/

Exactly, if someone is willing to spend another $56 bucks (AUD) to buy one for just some bits, why on earth would GW try to stop them. It's surely just designed that way for ease of assembly using the assumption that if you are a modeller and know what you are doing, reposing the model won't be difficult anyway.

You can't have too many chaplains. Pretty sure I've got 10 or more. Only 3 painted up so far, but there's seemingly more chaplain models than any other IC types over the 25 years, as many captains are either special characters or could double as sergeants.

Damn. Now i've got him anyhow.

Stupid sexy gamestore discount.

So far i´ve got Lemartes, the old Jump Pack Chaplain x2, Chaplain on Bike, Vengance Chaplain and Bertayal at calth chaplain and the one from the Reclusiam Command Squad...

Still want an Terminator Chaplain for the rule of cool. Especially when he would look like this.

http://pabelbilly.deviantart.com/art/warhammer-chaplain-face-v2-0-411722735

I'd either keep it cheap and use the default bolt pistol, or give him a grav-pistol for Concussive, so you can bring Monstrous Creatures down to I1 before you assault them.

To add to this, a power fist remains a popular choice.

Archived