The Terrorborn: The VIII Legion

Soldier of Dorn

• 4 weeks later...

In the sight of gods and men, I make my vow. I, the Psycho, Lord of the Reaper, and First Blade of the Song of Night, do make this my solemn oath, to complete for the cause of the Nine Legions, the following units from my host to lead us to victory in the Black Crusade 2016, E Tenebrae Lux. The force is spearheaded by the High Council of Severing, a four-strong unit of Chaos Terminators, armed with claws of lightning to reap a dread tally from our foes, worth an aestimare of 169. Alongside them stalks Dek'Vel'Rax, a Daemon Prince of Khorne clad in bloodforged armor estimated at a value of 210 aestimare. Accompaning him is  the Hollow Souls, a ten-strong squad of long-serving Marines, armed to the teeth with bolters and combat blades, a heavy bolter and flamer their support weapons, valued with an aestimare of 173. Above us fly 5 Raptors of the Knives of Mhurash, whose aestimare is deceptively low at 95. Finally, with a aestimare of 110, we are supported by the Infernal Relic Predator, the Black Sun of the Endless Night, whose flamestorm cannon and heavy flamers will burn a path to victory. A total aestimare of 757 is assigned to this force. For the victory of Chaos! Tear down the Imperium’s walls!

http://i.imgur.com/KKuQFps.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/os24Qxy.jpg

Vow One:

Daemonkin Prince with the Blood-forged Armor (C:KDK): 210 points

10 Chaos Space Marine with bolters, close combat weapons, flamer, heavy bolter (C:CSM): 173 points

5 Raptors (C:CSM): 95 points

4 Chaos Terminators with lightning claws (C: CSM): 169 points

Infernal Relic Predator with flamestorm cannon, heavy flamer sponsons: 110 points

Total: 757 points

I'm back on this hobbyhorse. Vowing for Chaos this year, but I wanted to do everything I didnae have a chance to finish for L&T before starting on the real Chaos stuff this year.  Everything except the Daemon Prince is for this army.

Archived