Aqui

• 2 weeks later...

Posted the Muster World Magniat Index Militarum article up. It is incomplete, missing a few snappy quotes, as well as images, battles, notable Guardsmen for each of the six named regiments.

You can also link to the Highborn Index Traitoris article, which is incomplete from the original Challenge and will need to be completed.

I don't have a thread for my Inquisitorial Cohort Index Vigilum article yet, but I did make this post which can do for now.

There is nothing yet to link for my Index Legiones article.

I've been working on a short IL for a company of Raven Guards which I hope you'll like. I might as well pledge it while I'm about it tongue.png

"I, Lord Thørn, vow to create a short Index Legiones article for the Raven Guard's Experimental Company x19, in the name of the Emperor of Mankind and of the Raven Lord, by January 1st 2016. Victorus Aut Mortis!"

EDIT : I noticed I had pledged my Iron Warriors in the name of the Emperor of Mankid... Oh well... tongue.png

Ace kicked the door open and strode into the room with clear purpose. His armour was scratched and damaged in a dozen places, from what was obviously a plasma burn on his left shoulder to a long sword-mark down his right leg.

Several battle-brothers and dozens of mortal scribes looked up from their work as the self-proclaimed Apprentice Techmarine marched up to the Moderati's table and placed a data-slate on it.

"Here it is, the report on The Circle of Iron, as requested and right on time."

Aquilanus briefly glanced up from the data-slate he was reviewing. After a moment, he looked back up, this time taking in all the battle-damage on Ace's armour.

"Ace... we asked for that well over a month ago. What in the name of the Emperor have you been doing?" The many-man added in bewilderment. The other Moderati looked up from their work too, looking at Ace's heavily scarred armour with a mixture of concern and amusement.

Ace heaved a deep sigh.

"Research."

"Research?" Olis asked, a smile playing briefly across his face. "Did you get lost on the way here again and wind up on a battlefield?"

"Hands-on Research. As in, actually at the Glastheim Rifts, asking questions and having to fight very hard just to get answers." Ace explained. "You're jesting about me being late, right?"

"No." Aquilanus said, looking baffled. "You were only meant to compile the notes we already had, not go gallivanting across the galaxy."

Ace made a noise of outraged bewilderment that cannot be adequately expressed through text, followed by: "I wasn't aware we had notes!"

"Of course we did. We have notes on everything. What did you think all the scribes were for?" Conn replied, with a smirk.

"I thought they just came with the building," Ace said, with a shrug.

Here we are, one completed report for the Challenge: The Circle of Iron. It's still technically a work in progress (but then what isn't, really? tongue.png) but it's now got everything the Challenge required. happy.png

Better late than never, right?laugh.png

Still incomplete, but my Inquisitorial Cohort has its own thread now.

I've accepted that the Legion article will not be done by the deadline, but damn it, it will be the only one.

You've got further than I have - I haven't started any of mine yet! sad.png

Just don't force it. You'll like the end product far better if you let it come when it wants to, not when the deadline demands.

'Course, probably don't need that to tell a Liberite who is far more of a veteran than I am! :D

Only FOUR Hours left until the final Challenge is over!

Unfortunately, I've failed! blink.png Hopefully, others will still be able to complete it! thumbsup.gif

And the FINAL Challenge has ended! Well done to everyone who completed, commiserations to those who didn't.

Archived