++ Casual 30K Hobby Challenge - January '16 ++

Kor'Vesh

Good work so far guys, a relatively even set of teams, though the traitors are ahead on pledges so far.

Morlock - I've made the bold assumption that your pledge is for loyalist Iron Hands... do I win?

Nevindar - Love the Libby. Whats the deal with the new scheme though... Iron Hands successors, or specific chapter?

Hey guys, I am about to upgrade my Legion to the Orbital Assault rite of war. That is the perfect oportunety to come back to this lovely hobby challenge.

So I pledge for my traitor World Eaters:

3 Legion Drop Pods

1 Legion Dreadnought Drop Pod

1 Deathstorm Drop Pod

2 Anvillus Pattern Dreadclaw Drop Pods

1 Legion Kharybdis Assault Claw

biggrin.png

I pledge 5 Iron Havocs with autocannons to the traitor cause! Pics incoming tomorrow for the unpainted models.

And a quick question, I can add additional pledges if I finish early, correct?

Yep.

This is the most freeform, laidback and casual challenge out there. Just do, like, whatever man.

Basecolors on the normal pods and undercoated assault claws:

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp282/PoomW/Droppods0101.jpg

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp282/PoomW/Droppods0201.jpg

So.... Completion! This is what happens when one is too ill to do proper stuff like... essays and not ill enough to just sleep away the time! (The Flesh is Weak).

Actual camera photos this time...Not sure if they look better than the phone photos from last challenge..

gallery_84024_10520_1442505.jpg

Nice work people. And Poom.. Don't drop the ball on this one msn-wink.gif

So...new pledge...new pledge...hmmmmmmmm!

//Nevindar

Poom - great to have you back. I can't believe you are painting 8 drop pods! Impressive, and an annoyingly big pledge for the traitors.

Still at this moment the loyalists are ahead on completed work - 2 completed pledges and 13 points in the bank.

Unfortunately, the traitors have pledged 180 points, the loyalist's 99! Horus is certainly rising!

As for my pledge - well, I'm currently highlighting my green, so I might get things finished before I move!

Dem Kharybdises tho. Were I not a treadhead...

Those are Dreadclaws foo!

Being a treadhead doest not limit you from dropping a giant pod of metal and death filled with more metal and death (yo dawg..) that can burninate fools on arrival.

Archived