Another way of getting an Immolator

Aqui

I can't take the credit for this idea at all, a friend at work (who plays Guard and DA mainly) came up with it whilst talking about stuff.

As you all know, the Immolator is out of stock and is looking *very* unlikely that it'll be back. The solution? Buy a Razorback and use the turret plate to house the Immolator turret that is spare from the Exorcist. Okay, it's at the *back*, but both the fluff in the rule books, BL books and other sources state that STC's are interpreted in many ways. What if some Orders had to make do with using non standard (but later ratified by the Mechanicus) patterns?

With this in mind, I think this will work quite well and allow those of us who have spare immolator bitz from Exorcists to sate our need for Immolators.

Here's what I mean...

med_gallery_51296_8390_88791.jpg

I am so hyped at the idea! happy.png

I say the idea flies just fine. No problemo. As A D-B has stated in the past - the background that we know of, the books and such, are only the tip of the iceberg. There is so much we probably don't know about the 40k universe, it's ridiculous. Not an exact quote mind you but it has the general idea of what he said.

A turret in a slightly different position is nothing to worry about. ;)

You could always buy your favorite rhino based vehicle, a fw space marine legion pintle mounted weapons set, and the fw AS front plate, doors,and rear hatch. If you got a whirlwind it could also be an exorcist when you need it to be. Fw can hook you up with a dozer blade too.

Yeah thats a good shout and it will look great when it's done. The tricky bit will come when GW run out of Exorcist's, as I'm guessing that it's the mould for the sister sprue that's broken, hence why we don't have immolator's anymore.

Archived