HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

The TS contemptor is mine. But why on the TS alternate upgrade set is the Legion symbol so different? its basically the Legion symbol that was previewed a few years ago.

Veterans?

Maybe it says (I Think) 

Thousand Sons Achaeon Legion upgrade set. SO maybe for a special unit or veterans. Which is awesome. Also, these shoulder pads have the decorative trim (Like I have been doing in GS)

I just kinda wish they could have picked 1 style of Legion symbol and gone with that. Still way cool though.

We'll just have to wait and see for clearer pictures tomorrow :p

But this is shaping up to be one of those Events where we just give FW our Wallets and say "Give us, like, anything, man."

I dunno, there's something about that Contemptor that just doesn't sit right with me

I think its with how Rigid he looks?
I think it's the headdress ears, primarily. My opinion will change over time, though, it always does :P and, come on, it's a Contemptor. I love Contemptors :D

Apparently there is no event exclusive miniature according to a friend there

Because there are going to be soooooo many delicious releases tomorrow?!?!?!

Hopefully including Alpharius

I am not even letting myself think he will be released because if he's not i will be devastated......drunk.....but devastated......This literally feels like Christmas eve.......go to sleep wake up....realize what day it is then jump on my phone to see ALLLL my future presents. 

I'm purposefully forcing myself to be up late, so that when I wake up tomorrow there will already be info & pics to chew on :P

The contemptor looks a little off from the picture but I'll wait until full and clear pictures of it appear before casting judgment. Also, all of those juicy pics of MkV makes me want to start a legion decked out in that armour...

In the First Picture:

Am I reading that right that those guns are "Deliverance Pattern Shotguns" O_o?

WHATTHEY-cough I mean perhaps they are based off of Raven Pattern Shotguns made by the RG? Completely silent, (re:not suppressed but silent) shotguns? Pinning? Either way I do want.

In the First Picture:

Am I reading that right that those guns are "Deliverance Pattern Shotguns" O_o?

WHATTHEY-cough I mean perhaps they are based off of Raven Pattern Shotguns made by the RG? Completely silent, (re:not suppressed but silent) shotguns? Pinning? Either way I do want.

Time out...

Raven Guard Silent shotgun?

Wow...I just realized that the guy from No Country For Old Men is Corax.

I mean...he has the Corax haircut too for crying out loud!

600px-No_country_for_old_men_2007_685x38

Archived