HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

I have 2 questions please, really appreciating what those who shared info from the Weekender have already contributed:

1.)  How's the quality of writing for the fluff in this book?  The situation is, in the previous books, they were writing about stuff I already knew about, like Istvaan V or Calth.  Here, with Shattered Legions and the Black Shields, it's new territory.  I find it inspiring, but was just curious about the wordsmanship there.

2.)  When is the Custodes and Silent Sisterhood coming again please?  Will it be in the next book?  Or is that a faraway plan please?  Just curious as, since I'm a slow painter, I might actually convert my own Custodes in the meantime...I had an idea for a Sigmarine conversion and the Custodes might be the best fit for this!

2.)  When is the Custodes and Silent Sisterhood coming again please?  Will it be in the next book?  Or is that a faraway plan please?  Just curious as, since I'm a slow painter, I might actually convert my own Custodes in the meantime...I had an idea for a Sigmarine conversion and the Custodes might be the best fit for this!

Custodes and Sisters are in the next book (VII - Inferno) which should be out at the end of the year.

I have 2 questions please, really appreciating what those who shared info from the Weekender have already contributed:

1.)  How's the quality of writing for the fluff in this book?  The situation is, in the previous books, they were writing about stuff I already knew about, like Istvaan V or Calth.  Here, with Shattered Legions and the Black Shields, it's new territory.  I find it inspiring, but was just curious about the wordsmanship there.

You might want to check out Book 4: Conquest then, as that was all new lore as well and I felt they did a superb job of it.

Archived