HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

Is there any word on what the event exclusive model is going to be yet?

I'm really excited for that as well.... Andddd oh yea everything else!

Wait.....how long has my avatar been an actual pic of me and not alpharius.......

Wow I've never heard of the virtual tickets - someone bring that up! I'd be happy to buy one and get exclusive live video access of the seminars as I live on the other side of the world and its unfeasable for me to go lol. I'd love to, but $800+ for a round trip ticket plus lodging would be nuts for a college student (unless you're part of the "street pharmaceuticals" program ;) ).

Wow I've never heard of the virtual tickets - someone bring that up! I'd be happy to buy one and get exclusive live video access of the seminars as I live on the other side of the world and its unfeasable for me to go lol. I'd love to, but $800+ for a round trip ticket plus lodging would be nuts for a college student (unless you're part of the "street pharmaceuticals" program msn-wink.gif ).

Yep it's actually pretty cool - you get HD access to all the Blizzcon stuff (seminars, reveals, e-sports), all the virtual goodies for all games and access to the Blizzcon only store for shirts and stuff ...

It's strange that GW never tried these kind of things - it wouldn't hurt anyone and they would probably make enough profit with it, but well ...

Wow I've never heard of the virtual tickets - someone bring that up! I'd be happy to buy one and get exclusive live video access of the seminars as I live on the other side of the world and its unfeasable for me to go lol. I'd love to, but $800+ for a round trip ticket plus lodging would be nuts for a college student (unless you're part of the "street pharmaceuticals" program msn-wink.gif ).

Yep it's actually pretty cool - you get HD access to all the Blizzcon stuff (seminars, reveals, e-sports), all the virtual goodies for all games and access to the Blizzcon only store for shirts and stuff ...

It's strange that GW never tried these kind of things - it wouldn't hurt anyone and they would probably make enough profit with it, but well ...

Dispatch some of your little birds from the rafters of the rumour tower Atia, get them whispering in the right years that their revenue for the event would at least double if our cousins across the Pond could get in on this kind of action, let alone from down under.

Alright, your mission is to bring this up with as many of the FW staff as possible this weekend with as many people. Tell them there's a large market for it, especially for B&C goers.

Hi guys, the absence of news increases my expectation and at this point i feel that it has reached a dangerous level, so, I shamelessly ask you, kind people here at B&C, if one of you, who is attending to the weekender can buy a model or two for me, please drop me a PM. Any help will be appreciated...

-CetmeC-

I wouldn't say wrong, have you personally played with it?

Our opinion differs there my friend. My personal experiences have been terrible with it. It's over costed for what it is even.

Stand it next to 90% of the others (including stock) it's bottom tier.

Here transfer this conversation to the EC HH tactica thread :)

I'd imagine it's just they don't have the tech to do a decent stream that could support all the thousands of people would want to watch...

Where are they holding the event, 1997? Because if it's in a modern UK city, the chances they don't have access to enough upload bandwidth for the basic video stream are fancifully remote, and services for streaming exist now. For the cost of a few cameras, an AV bloke for two days, and a modicum of effort they could put out good quality streams of every seminar on Twitch set to subscriber only, then set subs at 10 or 15 quid and rake it in. No to mention the goodwill it would generate with people like myself who're never going to be able to attend one of these things.

Take it everyone is like me, prowling the FW site and email boxes waiting to see the previews for tomorrow hit

today's pre-orders is skaarac, great khorgorath of khorne afaik

Take it everyone is like me, prowling the FW site and email boxes waiting to see the previews for tomorrow hit

I was referring to the mail/update they usually post with the whole "available at the event" which should be overflowing with goodies. And that's before all the stuff that get's previewed this weekend

I was referring to the mail/update they usually post with the whole "available at the event" which should be overflowing with goodies. And that's before all the stuff that get's previewed this weekend

What I heard is that we may not get such a preview this time ^^

What I heard is that we may not get such a preview this time ^^

Then that shall make the wait for tomorrow even more interminable cry.gif

Then that shall make the wait for tomorrow even more interminable cry.gif

hey, atleast I gave you a teaser today msn-wink.gif

That's because you're a tease laugh.png

The frater are however eternally grateful when you see fit to descend from the lofty pinnacle of the Rumour Tower to share your wisdom with us. Are you actually going to the event or have you dispatched the Battle Bunnies in your stead

Archived