HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

do we know what's coming out this week yet? I have a Free Shipping voucher I need to use with enough breathing space on my credit card to buy Retribution next month!

Probably Headhunters and/or the Melta Lance arm for the Leviathan.

For the Weekender, whatever isn't released above, plus Book VI, probably the 3 new Warlord Titan parts, maybe the Solar Auxilia Medicae, and who knows for this year's event exclusive models.

So looking forward to this, been needing some good news :) 

Any hints as to how soon after the weekend the book drops? I can get a copy from someone there but its a lot of logistics if its coming the friday afterwards!

Try and keep it to the topic of the weekender and not this weekends release please tongue.png

Its totally relevent... The voucher means i HAVE to place a FW order in 6 days, but also still make the appearance of budgeting for book 6 for my wife haha...

i... i just need my fix ok. OK?!?!

edit: add to all this that buying feels impossible when what amounts to about 100 new ways to play is on the horizon

(think about it: 2 new generic ROW is 2x18 = 36 + ~2 per legion for somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-75 new ways to build a force!!!!!!!!!)

(think about it: 2 new generic ROW is 2x18 = 36 + ~2 per legion for somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-75 new ways to build a force!!!!!!!!!)

Sweet jesus, there has to be one for dreadnoughts, right? I'd kill for dreadnought troops, even just the normal castraferrum.

Any word on new transfers?

Primarily World Eaters and whichever other ones got pulled from the webstore, obviously to be re-designed.

I was just about to order some and bap, they vanish.

Afaik the lady who does them should be there again ^.^ 

And yeah, World Eaters, as SoH are getting new ones :)

Wouldn't be a massive push for shoulder pads with malcadors symbol in them I would have thought

Knights Errant should be a character type agent, not a whole unit afaik

Take X unit, get free VP's...

Uh oh.

Doubt it would be that straightforward, at least not like the maelstrom cards you get in 40k. Plus I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that failing to meet the objectives means an auto lose, or possibly a draw at best

Archived