HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

I have no idea what the contemptor cortus looks like....but i know i need 1 or 3 in my life!

And book 6 to have an army list for a full contemptor/ variants army....

In my prophetic dream last night it was a bit bigger than a terminator, with a chunky round body like a contemptor but shorter limbs. Big stompy feet and lightning claw/ talon arms/hands.

40k Centurion size or so, maybe like Ghazhull in proportion?

If your dream proves true... We should change your name to corbulo, and from then on pay close attention to your far seeing eye
Expect wither a "eh close enough" or ":cuss NAILED IT" post from me in the near future :P

Also,

Would someone PLEASE follow up with AB in regards to what he said about the Headhunters and us not knowing all the potential of the AL rules? Like many of you said it was probably nothing but it would be nice to ask again. Thanks!!

Also,

Would someone PLEASE follow up with AB in regards to what he said about the Headhunters and us not knowing all the potential of the AL rules? Like many of you said it was probably nothing but it would be nice to ask again. Thanks!!

I'm sure it will all come out in book 6.

Could someone who's going please ask them what exactly is going on with the Solar Auxilia Medicae kit they previewed in WD way back?

Afaik they got reworked a bit ^^

And no, it's not Johnson lol - you will see another Titan before him haha

This week is going by incredibly slow. Especially since I have the funds for a shiny new FW order, but I know I'll regret ordering if I don't wait to see all the cool new toys and new RoWs. We all need a time machine to get through this!

I have no idea what the contemptor cortus looks like....but i know i need 1 or 3 in my life!

And book 6 to have an army list for a full contemptor/ variants army....

In my prophetic dream last night it was a bit bigger than a terminator, with a chunky round body like a contemptor but shorter limbs. Big stompy feet and lightning claw/ talon arms/hands.

40k Centurion size or so, maybe like Ghazhull in proportion?

Did it look like the old rogue trader dreads? Thats what im expecting for them to look like.

The weekend cant come soon enough.

Grumpy Knight....could it be The Lion?

Pfff, we got a Warlord before the DA got shoulderpads, we might get an Dies Irae before the Lion.

Also some cool stuff for the character series,

Hammers crossed that it's Autek Mor or Crysos Morturg.

Also, "Cortus" seems to just mean "short". So I figure Charlo's vision can't be really far from what it'll turn out to be. I guess it's a nod to the old dreads having short-legged options.

I think the DA shoulderpads joke can go off into the aether ow... Its more like It is more like something something will happen before 6th Legion get shoulderpads biggrin.png

Oh no, lets keep the DA jokes - Space Wolves should get some previews stuff afaik ^.^

I think the DA shoulderpads joke can go off into the aether ow... Its more like It is more like something something will happen before 6th Legion get shoulderpads biggrin.png

Oh no, lets keep the DA jokes - Space Wolves should get some previews stuff afaik ^.^

HAHAHAHA thats awesome

Could someone who's going please ask them what exactly is going on with the Solar Auxilia Medicae kit they previewed in WD way back?

Afaik they got reworked a bit ^^

And no, it's not Johnson lol - you will see another Titan before him haha

Joking or serious? Lol

And by grumpy Knight, do you mean knight Titan or knight errant?

Archived