Hey guys & gals, 

I've been an off and on forum viewer over the years and this will be my first post.

I'm hoping that keeping a work in progress post going will give me a little more drive to keep up painting and building.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

I'm still working on theming and overall feel / fluff of my army, any input in this regard would be greatly helpful!

Well you all probably just want to see pictures so here we go. 

I lucked out on Kijiji with stumbling upon a fellow selling off his based Raven Guard army.

I've always been a fan of the beakies and the shields just look dope so I couldn't pass up the chance to acquire them.

With the beakie squad acquired I set off stripping all the paint off my old minatures that I had acquired and poorly painted as a youth and set fourth painting my Fists.

It Begins

Marine

Back Pack Test

Although I've always admired the fists yellow I was never really a fan of the addition of red trim and crests so I've steered clear of this and gone for a darker muddier yellow with combination of blacks. I settled on a teal colour to replace the red and a bone white for crests. 

Squad

Lots more to come!

Thanks for the comments folks!

A little bit of an update as to where the army has been going recently. 

Captain Test

Captain based

Captain Paint

Working progress of a captain I put together awhile ago.

Basing

Based Front

Based

Got a few models based, which is something I've wanted to try out for awhile.

Repelling

I'm thinking about making scouts repel out of the landspeeder storms, not entirely sure if I like it but I'm going to give it a try and maybe scrap it if it doesn't work out. I'm still trying to figure out what to use for the repelling rope.

IMG 20160221 181805

I also picked up Betrayal at Calth this past weekend and got tucked into a production line of sorts, I can't wait to combine these guys with the beakie marines I have. 

Beakies

Speaking of which, the baggy of beakies waiting to be placed onto some marines.

Landspeeder Storm

Squad

...and few pictures of things I've gotten done in the past.

Archived