Elites

Contemptor - 205pts

DCCW w/ Graviton

DCCW w/ Graviton

Heavy Support

Deredeo - 220pts

Anvilus Autocannons

Aiolos Missiles

I'll be using Infiltrate from Mutable Tactics.

I want to make a list all about a nasty alpha strike, but after testing a list out I found I lacked enough anti-tank, and no anti-air was a terrible idea.

So, if you guys & girls could help me tweak/add in the last units that would be great, thanks in advance!

One Problem: Primarch is automatically your Warlord meaning Skorr gets no Warlord Trait.

Additionally a single squad of 5 Destroyers isn't going to do you much good. 8 Bolt Pistol shots and 1 Rad Missile for nearly 200 points. Not worth the investment.

No artificer armor on your Sarges means no 2+ Save to tank with in an environment all about killing MEQ.

Relics (Drakina) are no longer part of Standard 30k Play. They require player consent to be used.

Why take Sniper on a Plasma Gun Squad? They're already Ap2 and Wounding on better than a 4+ vs MEQ/TEQ/T6 or lower MC's. It helps the other Bolters in the squad but then you're paying for a special weapon that doesn't benefit in any way. A Weapon with a higher rate of fire or Wound Potential would be of more use so that the rule comes into play more. I'm also against singular Combi-Weapons in squads. I'd rather spend those points on Artificer Armor on a Sarge and/or Melta Bombs. Each shot tanked on a 2+ Save that would have normally killed another marine in the squad is the upgrade paying for itself.

I think you're missing the mark with Alpharius tbh. His deployment rule favours big squads with lots of bodies to hightlight the fact he could be anywhere. With that low a model count those squads could potentially be wiped before he makes an appearance leaving him high and dry. Plus giving your units preferred enemy everything is unbelievable so you want lots of marines to take advantage of it

I think you're missing the mark with Alpharius tbh. His deployment rule favours big squads with lots of bodies to hightlight the fact he could be anywhere. With that low a model count those squads could potentially be wiped before he makes an appearance leaving him high and dry. Plus giving your units preferred enemy everything is unbelievable so you want lots of marines to take advantage of it

Hmm okay, I've changed the list again and used up the remaining points I had.

Archived