Path of Heaven - Discussion

b1soul

Naaah,
Chris Death Guard is as canon in their depiction like the NL of A D B for me.
Thats how I'd imagined them. No other author nails it like this.

Personal PoV!!

As confirmed as his announcement of no mortarion POV in path of heaven

That was info from a friend (not verified) - but seems you do like to correct me and always be right? Last word should be by the brits? World epicentre biggrin.png

Nähe,

Chris Death Guard is as canon in their depiction like the NL of A D B for me.

Thats how I'd imagined them. No other author nails it like this.

Personal PoV!!

Chris DG are the best depiction to date

• 1 month later...

I was very happy when Chris got a crack at the DG after Swallow’s underwhelming stuff with Garro

Oh yesss, I can't get Garro stories seriously anymore. They are about faith and //// nothing. All the plots are subpar, boring and Garro is depicted like a medieval crusader

Eidolon has also finally justified his position as Lord Commander. I actually bought into his portrayal on pretty much every level.

Yep, I really liked Eidolon as a character in this book. I've not liked him at all up til now. I wanna do an Emperors Children force now when they're properly on the path of chaos, and really messed up.

Eidolon has also finally justified his position as Lord Commander. I actually bought into his portrayal on pretty much every level.

Yep, I really liked Eidolon as a character in this book. I've not liked him at all up til now. I wanna do an Emperors Children force now when they're properly on the path of chaos, and really messed up.

That was the best depiction of Eidolon in Horus Heresy so far

Yes...even Horus says "Fabius has made Eidolon deadly"

His sonic attacks are like some Dragonball Z shenanigans...and apparently he's stuffed full of Astartes steroids

poor Qin Xa didn‘t have a chance

(puts down Kindle, gazes into middle distance). That was so damn good

Sadly looks like WS won‘t get another story until Terra

Maybe Chris will tackle the DG

I don't know if it's staking-out or... earning.

Reading Mortarion in Vengeful Spirit after reading him in Scars... it's difficult to talk of both in the same breath.

I'd definitely be gutted if he doesn't get to treat the DG at greater length. (Though, like his ECs, I wonder if they make better supporting cast/antagonists than protagonists.)

Reading Mortarion in Vengeful Spirit after reading him in Scars... it's difficult to talk of both in the same breath.

I'd definitely be gutted if he doesn't get to treat the DG at greater length. (Though, like his ECs, I wonder if they make better supporting cast/antagonists than protagonists.)

He will!  He definitely will!

Daemonology should have been the first half of Vengeful Spirit, with Molech as the second half and no mention whatsoever of Russ, Loken, the Blooded, that random Perpetual, or the Knights Errant.

The events of the story are way too important for a random throwaway short story when it  comes to explaining the drastic change of perspective of a primarch.

I skipped this discussion to avoid spoilers. I have had the major death of the book spoiled already elsewhere. Is it worth getting I've lately started skipping books (ever since I paid really, actual money for Damnation of Pythos, euggh), Is Path to Heaven worth getting or is it skippable?

I skipped this discussion to avoid spoilers. I have had the major death of the book spoiled already elsewhere. Is it worth getting I've lately started skipping books (ever since I paid really, actual money for Damnation of Pythos, euggh), Is Path to Heaven worth getting or is it skippable?

pharos

path of heaven

angels of caliban

praetorian of dorn

all worth getting

Archived