Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

What does that look like?

Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh

A quick google search leaves me with the conclusion that they dont really have a symbol analogous to, say, a Generals Stars, etc. Sooooooo IDK. Probably just a fancier and more stylized Scions Symbol.

What does that look like?

Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh

A quick google search leaves me with the conclusion that they dont really have a symbol analogous to, say, a Generals Stars, etc. Sooooooo IDK. Probably just a fancier and more stylized Scions Symbol.

As far as I know, this is the only symbol I could find in regards to the Surgeon General:

http://www.conservapedia.com/images/thumb/e/e3/SurgeonGeneralSeal.jpg/200px-SurgeonGeneralSeal.jpg

Riku just confirmed in a PM. Our payment is complete, begin the blitz. As a reminder, here are the Primarchs that have had their descriptions sent in:

Descriptions Sent

Alexandros

Gwalchavad

Andezo 

Yucahu

Daer'dd

Raktra

Icarion

K'awil

Niklaas

Nomus 

Current Progress: 10 out of 18

Thorn, did you ever send in that description of Kozja?

Everyone else, pick a Primarch who hasn't had their description sent in and find whatever info is available about what they look like. We're specifically looking for Great Crusade era with no helmets. 

Where's the scar from?

Bloodthirster to the face. Usual Uran :censored:.

We can always cheat and claim that this is a remembrancer's rendering, and they simply forgot that Raktra didn't always have the scar.

Sig, what's the status of Hectarion?

His description should've been sent in along with Jades

Looking back over the posts, Drak did say he sent the money in but no the descriptions. And that post was way back in March.

Hm, I'll leave it to you Sig. We can give Drak a couple of weeks to confirm that he did send in the descriptions, or you can give me what you gave him & I'll get it done in the next couple of days. 

Yucahu, Alex, Daer'dd, and Raktra are good. The 8th would be Koschei. I'll do a hunt later tonight if I don't hear from Squig before then.

Drak started a sketch of koschei. I think he has ornate cataphractii terminator armor. Thx to the armor he is kinda big. Left us sime sort of special power fist and on the right he has some form of dagger/blade/hacksword. White hair, beard. ( not sure if I mix it up) orange armor, black trims.

Descriptions Sent

Alexandros

Gwalchavad

Andezo 

Yucahu

Daer'dd

Raktra

Icarion

K'awil

Niklaas

Nomus 

Hectarion

The Jade General

Current Progress: 12 out of 18

Will send in Jade next.

EDIT: Jade sent. Going back to Koschei.

Thanks Mikhal, I've seen the early sketch and contacted Drak for more details.

I was reminded of something else. Sig, while there is a full sketch of Hectarion, there's not an explicit description of what colors Hec is wearing. Could you oblige me?

Archived