Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

Apart from the general *cough* curvy *cough* -ness of the Scions (relatively speaking) what with Hydrodynamics being a thing they have to care about and their helmet visors being sorta-kinda reminiscent of Eldar Wraiths, then kinda overt but not really.

Yknow, he kinda ended up being a sort of Poseidon to Alex's potential Zeus so: Greek-ish features (aka if the Big E was Greek), Glacier Blue Eyes and Storm Grey Hair.

Yknow, he kinda ended up being a sort of Poseidon to Alex's potential Zeus so: Greek-ish features (aka if the Big E was Greek), Glacier Blue Eyes and Storm Grey Hair.

I wonder who would be Hades then. Does the color of his armour match his Legion's? Or is he like Angron, and the colors hint at the future?

IIRC, hes in Mother of Pearl during life and in Black Pearl in "Death"

For Hades, one has to wonder but I currently have no ideas :p

Terminator or artificer? Does he have the underwater jump pack? So, primary color is mother of pearl. I'm remembering that one painted Scion, essentially 'white' with some red? 

Artificer.

Gravity Dampeners/Inducers actually. So basically can make himself lighter or heavier. Doesnt actually let him zoom around in the air though; his jump classification was mostly a sort of cop-out to letting him move faster than regular infantry.

Yes. Pearl with Metallic Blood Red.

We do have this sketch that was made a while back:

http://i.imgur.com/6DL2HgT.jpg

Santor mostly because of the Trident. Pretty close to what I had in mind, just some slight smoothing and curving of some surfaces and making the grav generators on his limbs lose the firing projectors and made more flush with the armour.

Also missing the "Medical Tools of Doom"TM

Pretty much spot on though!

What would the medical tools look like? Would he carry a bag? Would it be attached to his arm, like a typical apothecary? What would be red? What would be his typical facial expression for the sake of the picture?

Mythologically, Derzelas can be associated to Hades as god of the underworld and abundance.

Not to mention his upper-class mannerisms have him come off as really aloof. That fits well with Hades.

Very much Apothecary tools but on both arms and a lot more like...mechadendrites...than the typical fixed-in-place Narthecium ie; they can extend and retract and have a wide range of movement (I think Blunt has a fight scene where he  rips throats out with them as he stabs people with the Trident [Leviathan]).

Red is usually armour trims and detailing, visor is glossy black. So Red: shoulder trims, knee pads, elbow pads, etc.

Grav Generators glow green when active.

Facial expression is either stone-faced and passive or contemplative ie; reading a medical dataslate or somesuch.

Its more like tiny servo-arms with medical implements on the ends rather than tentacles - that drowned territory :p

Otherwise, having a possibly Surgeon-General type insignia might make sense?

Mythologically, Derzelas can be associated to Hades as god of the underworld and abundance.

Not to mention his upper-class mannerisms have him come off as really aloof. That fits well with Hades.

Gotta say the fire person that came to mind was Morro, especially with his morose, resentful nature and his homeworld being named Styx.

Riku, that leaves Azus and Alexos, your pick?

Alexos!

Sorry, didn't have much time the last few days.

Yes, if need be, I could pay for a left-over last primarch. (Or a part of it, if we split it)

Send me the details!

I added you and Grifft to a PM that has the info. Just 15 should do it. When you three send in the payments, tell me, and then we'll start gathering every scrap of info we can find on these last Primarchs before sending them in.

Archived