The Blood Revenants (WIP): 1k list help

Damon Nightman

Thank you, and I appreciate the feedback! If you just mean the black right arm, that is just part of my scheme now for better or worse. The rest of the armor is just a very dark blue (that may as well be black). First librarian and I really wanted to try a darker blue for some reason. Maybe I'll mess around more with him later, but he will stay this way for the etl at least.

Now THAT'S a PRIEST! One hand for healing, one hand for killing. Looks nice!

Edit: I still haven't brought myself to cutting off the hand from the narthecium and magnetizing it for some shooty options. But the thought is with me for some time now.

Edited by Majkhel

Now THAT'S a PRIEST! One hand for healing, one hand for killing. Looks nice!

Edit: I still haven't brought myself to cutting off the hand from the narthecium and magnetizing it for some shooty options. But the thought is with me for some time now.

I thought about it and it looks like it would be a nasty cut. I'll probably just stick a holstered bolt pistol on his leg.

An Apothecary with a power fist?! Or is he a Captain who once served as an Apothecary, and who still carries a narthecium "just in case"? (I think Apothecaries should NOT focus on personally killing the enemy, as that would distract him from his true duties of treating wounded battle-brothers and recovering gene-seed.)

Lol tell that Grey Knights and their Thunderhammer Apothecaries.

Apothecaries are still Space Marines and their duty is to fight for the emperor and kill his enemies. Retrieving and protecting the geneseed is just an additional duty. ;)

:Troops: your wrong,it's the other way round...protect and recover geneseed first...then smite later :wink:...work first, fun later :laugh.: 

Great work here Brother lemartes, good to see people that play this game can actually finish models :thumbsup:  .... awesome Dread !! 

Cheers Mithril 

• 3 weeks later...