+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

5 blightlord termies, 1 plaguespewer and bubotic axe, 1 Flail of Contagion, 1 combi-melta and plaguesword, 1 combi-plasma and plaguesword, 1 reaper autocannon and plaguesword.

Deployment is what is best for the Alliance. I do plan on painting up a rhino and seven plague marines (or more) for next season, maybe I'll go and crush what's left of the necrons next season. So whatever the warhost decides is fine with me. Let me know and I'll write up a little narrative for it.

• 3 weeks later...

@Eldrick: so, two Rhino APCs and a Lord of Contagion with a Manreaper?

I buy that!

As a reward, here's the map updated this very morning.

carte_12.jpg

As you can see, we really improved our footprint. As far as points are concerned, we also are increasing our advance dramatically (by some 5000 extra points). As a consequence, the tides of war are doing what they were expected to do at that stage: reversing into our favour...

Celtic_Cauldron

Celtic... Let's hold off on one of those rhinos for next season. (I want to deploy a ten man plague marine squad with one next season and attack the necrons) I'm going to knock those out (have no idea of point in 8th edition, but I'm about to prime up 20 plaguebearers and a herald of nurgle, but might hold off on them until next season. My next project will also include three nurgling bases and three bloat flies.

I also have a helldrake and maulerfiend primed and ready to go.

Ok Brother, we keep one Rhino for session 21 to go along with your Plague Marines. Just tell me which one so that I can make the right pledge.

Regarding your other units, just tell what you feel confident enough to complete before April 1st and let's focus on those ones. We'll keep the other ones for next session as well. As far as sectors are concerned:

- your lonely Rhino will be deployed in Hive Akkadia (sector 6);

- your Lord of Contagion will join the Blightlord Terminators in sector 5;

- the Heldrake will join the fight in the Skies (sector 37);

- the Maulerfiend, your Plague Marines and their Rhino APC will be deployed in the Bartimeus Desert (sector 13) to kill some more Necrons;

- All Daemons will assault Hive Ur-Lugal (sector 9) in order to conquer this city.

Thanks to this, I should be able to assault sector 15 with some motorized Night Lords and World Eaters. Necrons and Eldars are wasting their time there and need to be taught how true warriors behave on actual wars... Both armies are not expecting an action from us in this area.

Sagentus, are you still with us?

Celtic_Cauldron

Im here. I got my 8 bez undercoated with a base spray too. Just waiting for the 1st of april to come before i start painting :-D im hoping to get them done in a weekend as the mrs' is away for 4 days.

Ill get a pic of them up asap

I am nearing build completion of helbrute. Can that join the battle? Here he is atm

gallery_95896_12723_578139.jpg

Edited by Sagentus

@Sagentus: Brother, he will be more than welcome provided you add the password to the picture. Current one is "EFFACEMENT" (that's the French name for Ahriman's Rubric.

I'll deploy it in Hive Nergal which is sector 30 on the map. We have no one there but I want to open a new front in this area.

Celtic_Cauldron

Always exciting to see your minis Eldrick. The paintjob is just awesome and the bases... OMG.

I'll post my own completed minis tomorrow, just to get the opportunity to take decent pictures.

Session 21 will start on Sunday. I'll update the password on Sunday evening and the tactical map will be displayed on Tuesday or Wednesday. The only thing I'm certain for now is that we achieved another great session!

Celtic_Cauldron

I'm on vacation this next week. Get me that new password! : ) I'm still learning how to take a decent picture... my stuff always seems so washed out. The pictures don't really do justice...

Here's my fiurst pledge for season 21. 20 plaguebearers with champion, musician and standard bearer. Herald of Nurgle with max gifts.

Well, Brothers, good news:

- we won this session, once again with an outstanding advance by scoring almost 15000 points;

- Session 21's password is: DAKKA! DAKKA! DAKKA!

As you can see, Orks have just arrived and they want their part of slaughter. We'll be please to arrange them by butchering them... ^^

I'll update the map and the scores this week.

Eldrick, my Brother, your Daemons will be deployed in sector 9. With them plus other units from the Death Guard, we'll conquer this Hive in the name of Chaos.

Sagentus, there are Imperial scums, Necrons and Eldars in sector 30. I request your World Eaters to attack them and slaughter as many as possible.

And finally, some pictures:

Exquisite Carnage from the IIIrd Legion:

20180310.jpg

20180311.jpg

Squad Spartaan, from the World Eaters:

20180312.jpg

20180314.jpg

20180313.jpg

Brothers Nestus and Learchus from the Iron Warriors:

20180316.jpg

20180315.jpg

20180317.jpg

20180318.jpg

20180319.jpg

Celtic_Cauldron

RESULTS for session 20

CHAOS 14935
IMPERIUM 7068
ELDARS: 587
NECRONS:420

NUMBER OF COMBAT ZONES PER FACTION:

CHAOS 15 = 40,5%
IMPERIUM 18 = 48,6%
ELDARS: 2 = 5,4%
NECRONS:2 = 5,4%

CUMULATED SCORES PER FACTION:

CHAOS 57577 = 50,9%
IMPERIUM 43167 = 38%
ELDARS: 2287 = 2%
NECRONS: 10573 = 9,1%

G5 SCORES:

CHAOS 45,7%
IMPERIUM 43,3%
ELDARS: 3,7%
NECRONS: 7,3%

Refering to this last set of scores, we are now leading this episode, just as planned.

I should upload the updated map tomorrow.