+= Renegade Knight - Litany of Destruction Complete =+

Thanks for all the comments guys. I'm very pleased you all like it so much! I will upload more pictures tomorrow when daylight resumes and try and get every possible angle. I am extremely tempted to do another of these in the near future so this thread may not be finished with yet :tu:

I may try a running pose on the next Renegade Knight but I do think the paint job would be much the same, obviously with the chaos iconography in different areas across the model so they don't look too similar - a little gutted now that I built the other Knight as House Terryn :(

Thanks again!

Nemac

That is simply incredible! ohmy.png

The pose gives it a real feeling of weight and power, and the painting is absolutely first-class.

I don't like that guardsman's chances, somehow! tongue.png

Who knows, maybe it is Marbo undercover in dress uniform.

@Nemac_Vradon, that is a great looking model... I love the pose and the story its telling. 

Fantasic work! 

Who knows, maybe it is Marbo undercover in dress uniform.

I also want to add, I can look at the model and invert the dynamics, perhaps the super-human marbo is lifting the rock up with his back to tip the knight over! Ahem. 

Thanks very much for the comments folks, very pleased you all like it :tu:

@lionofjudah - Regarding the trickle, I'm not entirely sure I know how to to achieve such an effect :D.

@KrautScientist - No problem and thanks very much! (out of likes but will remember for tomorrow)

Nemac

That's turned out excellent, there's a real sense of tension from this. the guard is screwed either way but just what's going to get him? really looks like the Knight is preparing to press the rock down, then if he's to slow he gets squashed, if a little quicker the Knight will leap on him and grab with fist and if all else fails the gun is posed ready to swing round and obliterate him.

The only thing that lets this down and it's the tiniest of niggles I only just spotted while writing the possibilities is that the carapace melta gun could have been angled to point down and ahead of the rock as a forth option.

Thanks Mechanist :D

Regarding the melta gun, I am inclined to agree with you, though I also didn't notice that until you pointed it out :wallbash: still like you say it's a small issue and I'm not going to try and pull it apart because if it breaks I will be distraught :(

Nemac

I see it that he's about to flatten the rock with his weight then as it seesaws forward grab the guardsman as he tries to leg it. It reminds me of hunting Mice the cat has brought in, you have a box in one hand ready to drop but the other is free if the mouse make a break for it. Only in this case the "box" is a massive rock that will squash the mouse. 

Archived