Soldier of Dorn

Uverons Weekly Update 5th Week.

Review of last week.

Last week flew and I made a few other updates on the way showing my progress... by I don’t have much to say about the work I did this weekend. I touched up the Gold on the models and add edge highlights to the purple and cleaned everything up.

As such these are my competed tactical marines.

gallery_63905_11231_244469.jpg

gallery_63905_11231_568754.jpg

gallery_63905_11231_132075.jpg

Plans for this week.

This is going to be a crazy week, Elections and Earthquakes have already eaten much of my plans for the weeks, and I may have a sick family to deal with as well. Which is what being a grown up is all about.. As such I don’t think I will get a huge amount done.

But that being said I do want to get the Assassin Finished before next Monday which isn’t much of an ask… I also have then a Lord of War to paint for my call of Chaos Vow.

Guys come on I said criticism

Wonder if I'll be better with online renown than kizzdougs can't wait to see mine vs his

Ummm... you could stand to clean up the areas around the eyes quite a bit, IMHO. Paint looks a little bit rough on the second guy's leg, too.

Good. ;)

Anyway, I'm still very busy until Sunday evening. After that, things should ease off somewhat and I hope that I'll finally be able to start working on my vow. It'll only be a third of the month in already... :sweat:

Not sure if I've improved or my cameras better

It's probably your camera. :p

Seriosuly, great pink. My only quip would be to make the Gal Vorbak a different colour, as well as the smoke coming from the sorcerer's backpack. That gold could also use a highlight. :) How's that for feedback? It's hard though to be critical, because that pink is so fabulously gorgeous. 

Thanks bud I'm thinking the smoke will be changed to a green so black up to dark green to light green to white

The gal vorbak I'm thinking I'll do them as justearian scheme to blend in to the base easier and not draw away from the pink sort of thinking basing them as Lupercal or whatever from vengeful spirit.

Gold definitely needs a highlight just running out of paints as most have run out or dried up forgot to check post etl what I needed

Finally got a bit of time to paint and seem to have finished my vow.

To start off with I'll vow:Watch Master 190 points

- The Osseus Key

gallery_25187_12379_238896.jpg

gallery_25187_12379_75807.jpg

Also working through rescuing my paints from drying up. Just had to chuck a load out. :(

I haven't heard from Player 404 in awhile, he's probably busy with some life stuff. I almost didn't make my first vow due to life stuff slapping me upside my head.

As for myself, I ordered two Leviathan Siege Dreadnoughts and enough Mk IV EC shoulder pads to outfit another full squad of Assault Marines, I doubt I'll be able to fit them in the foreseeable future, but they were pretty much the finishing touches for my Emperor's Children.

My final collection looks like this. I will eventually pick up a couple more Drop Pods as I want to be able to use either RoW Maru Skara and 3rd Company Elite

HQ

Legion Praetor

Delegates Consul

Legion Champion 

Primus Medicae

Elites

3x Contemptors

3x Legion Apothecaries + 3x Augury Scanner

1x Contemptor-Mortis

1x Contemptor-Mortis

Troops

1x Sergeant + 19x Tactical Marines

19x Assault Marines + 1x Sergeant

19x Assault Marines + 1x Sergeant

10x Kakophoni

10x Kakophoni

10x Kakophoni

Heavy Support

10x Heavy Support Squad + 10x Missile Launchers

1x Leviathan Siege Dreadnought + Siege Drill + Phosphex Discharger

+ Dreadnought Drop Pod

1x Leviathan Siege Dreadnought + Siege Drill + Phosphex Discharger

+ Dreadnought Drop Pod

I'm currently scratch building/test fitting the final remnants of my army as I'm trying my hardest to distract myself from the preliminary voting shenanigans happening in the US of A and the regional props of CA.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos. . .

Archived