+++ F.O.A. ADEPTUS ASTARTES OF DARK ANGEL ORIGIN +++

Asking too many questions? Well boys, it looks like we're gonna be joining the dw and rw!

'Goodafternoon brothers. Please step through that door for your induction in the Inner Circle.'

'What a friendly chap, now we'll finally see wha...aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh'

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p553/GreyRavenC/Untitled_zpseavqrz6c.png

+++ MESSAGE RECEIVED +++

+++ FAO INNER CIRCLE +++

It had come to my attention some are asking too many questions and are in need of re-education, please prepare cell 42 for guests.

+++ MESSAGE ENDS +++

Maybe you can forgive us. We are just a little excited.

*checking void sealing of armor*

Lothar Arkey stood in the Leviathans main combat hall a few metres away from his Paladin, Lazno. He looked at his friend and mentor...

'Are they ready?' Lothar spoke as he looked around the hall at the Champions in attendance, armour colours of all the Chapters of the Unforgiven.

'I believe they are Grand Cross, it should be a good challenge and I look forward to the duel at the end.'

He held his two-handed sword up in salute...

'ARE YOU READY BROTHERS!!!!' He yelled.

The hall echoed with the roars as the Attendants shouted in response.

Lothar Arkey stood in the Leviathans main combat hall a few metres away from his Paladin, Lazno. He looked at his friend and mentor...

'Are they ready?' Lothar spoke as he looked around the hall at the Champions in attendance, armour colours of all the Chapters of the Unforgiven.

'I believe they are Grand Cross, it should be a good challenge and I look forward to the duel at the end.'

He held his two-handed sword up in salute...

'ARE YOU READY BROTHERS!!!!' He yelled.

The hall echoed with the roars as the Attendants shouted in response.

Esdra Espada, the Sword of Liamane, Champion of Cohort Leonus, put his cybernetic fist to his chest in salute and roared "For the Lion!"

He looked around and saw many legendary warriors, veterans of many campaigns, and even young astartes amongst the chosen warriors. He had heard of the Blades' legendary swordsmanship, but they had yet to face a son of Invictumos. He knew the path ahead would be a difficult one. He looked down at his blade, and smiled.

"The Omnissiah has provided the way."

Brother Eremiel watched from the shadows, cloaked and hooded, as yet unnoticed by the circle of warriors in the Leviathan's combat hall. He moved silently around the periphery of the flame-lit hall, stepping lightly from shadow to shadow, until he could better observe the shouting warrior in the middle of the throng, bearing a great sword. Eremiel watched and waited, biding his time until he could ascertain the motives of the warriors assembled.

From the corner of his eye, vague shapes and darker patches of shadow told him that he was not the only one.

'FOR THE LION AND THE GOD EMPEROR!' roared Theomocent, champion of the fifth order of the Storm Bringers chapter, as he hammered his fist three times against his chest in salute. As he cast his gaze about at his fellow Unforgiven, he knew the challenge ahead would be almost insurmountable and would have cowed a lesser man. But he knew he would not fail, for the fires of his faith in the God Emperor were a raging inferno, and how could anyone - even his thrice blessed cousins - defeat him?

Archived