Old School Metal Guard Return

WarriorFish

Not for long though, so you better swoop now if you want some. Sadly the Tallarn models went too quickly for me to get any :( The short notice was silly, costing us models and GW money - everyone loses down.gif

I'm thinking a squad of Kasrkin and a set of special weapons? Shame they're metal as it'll be a pain to try and convert some to additional melta/plasma but beggars can't be choosers.

Limited run, but we don't know what comes next. Maybe these will never return, or maybe GW will do a bonanza "last chancer" for the most popular at the end of the made to order? We'll have to wait and see... and keep a reserve of money for potential Tallarn models ;)

If I may speculate here, I'd like to posit that the best selling line of metals could, perhaps, maybe be turned into a new supplement/ plastic line in the future? In that light, its actually brilliant marketing. GW will make money in the limited run of metal, and ensure that their new line actually has a market out there for it. What do you guys think?

Well, Since I got paid today and had some leftover cash, I decided to do my part. I got a squad of Kasrkin, the Steel Legion Commissar, and Lord Solar himself. I intend to use the Kasrkin to bolster my Solar Auxilia, while Lord Solar will stand in as my Lord Marshal. As for the Commissar, I wanted a cool looking officer.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived