Hong Kong 30K

D3L

• 1 year later...

Welcome to Hong Kong, Brother.  There  is  was a substantial 30k scene at Fun Atelier: https://www.facebook.com/FunAtelierHK/

That group of players is still there and very active, but they've moved on to other GW games, like currently Shadespire is their focus for now.  Once FW releases their next book, 30k will probably have a resurgence with them again.

And don't worry, the store managers there are also 30k players, if you visit them they'll connect you with the other players.  Just note it's inside an industrial building, closed on Sundays, but is a good store (and partly they are there because they also manufacture their own line of non-GW-related models).

Son of Albia reporting in, (edit: wait.. this is my original thread, derp) also coincidentally XIV legion, though I have enough unpainted I'm thinking of also branching out into IXth once the full colour plates from Malevolence come out

I don't particularly play, as I'm on the outlying islands, as in haven't rolled a dice in many a decade, however, I'm up for doing so, and FA is pretty nice, also visit NewtypeCafe x YM Studio for your modelling supplies

Not 1 step backwards, are you HK too? we should get a new campaign going... either way, both of you hit me up if you want

Edited by D3L

• 1 year later...