Codex: Imperial Agents

Banjulhu

Sounds like they are letting you take drathwatch, grey knights or battle sisters in your hench men retinue depending on which major Ordo your inquisitor belongs.

Not the worst thing they can do, but still, the one Inquisitor thing I use is a Malleus Inquisitor in TDA modeled to look like a Cardinal in TDA.

I swear I will sharpie out any psychic upgrade on a Hereticus Inquisitor if they can take Sisters as part of their retinue.

Well, I say that, but doing so might bring me to tears :P (I'm kinda protective of my books). I must purge the xeno, mutant, and witch from any book that is to bear the Sisters' rules. May the Emperor give me the strength to do what must be done :P

Hereticus Inquisitors with Psychic ability exist. tongue.png

yes, but I won't have the abominations around my Sisters, or even in the same codex. I don't care how sanctioned they are, they shall burn.

Sisters hate witches (among other things like traitors and xenos), ok! Some or even most of 'em might also seriously disdain sanctioned psykers. But with your Sisters' attitude, I have a hard time seeing them funtion properly. Interstellar communication and transportation are dependant on psykic individuals, after all. Not to mention the inevitable consequences of denying service to a Hereticus Inquitior, if he just so happens to be a psyker...

My Sisters propably don't like psykers anymore than your's do, but duty for the emperor (who wasn't exaclty un-psykic in his mortal days, by the way) comes before personal distaste. To them, being a Psyker is a sin, yes! But what better way to repent, than living and dying in sevice to the God Emperor?

On a more serious note, though. What worries and puzzles me is, how a Sistes' entry in the Imperial Agents book will look like. Is it just a place holder thing: "you can put Sisters into here, with stats and point costs to be looked up in their respective codex", which would keep the Imperial Agents book up date even if Sisters later get a new release, but then you'd have a physical book and still need the electronic`one to look up stats and points!

or:

get them in complete with points and stats. But why do that, if you had indeed planed to bring out a new release, that would at least invalidate the Sisters' entries?

Maybe, this timing of releases, they figured is the most profitable? And making money trumps comon sense, anytime! Or could GW be indeed so lazy, as to intent to neither change points, rules, acts of faith or the lot, for anything common to the Imperial Agents book and the upcoming Sister Codex? Or do they just deem these two releases to be far enough away from each other, to care?

And most importantly, why did I allow myself get dragged into this, when I know exacly how this sort of thing get me worked up, arghh!!!furious.gif

Good night.

yes, but I won't have the abominations around my Sisters, or even in the same codex. I don't care how sanctioned they are, they shall burn

What did you call our Glorious Master, the God-Emperor of Man? ph34r.png

HERESY!

Hereticus Inquisitors with Psychic ability exist. tongue.png

yes, but I won't have the abominations around my Sisters, or even in the same codex. I don't care how sanctioned they are, they shall burn.

Sisters hate witches (among other things like traitors and xenos), ok! Some or even most of 'em might also seriously disdain sanctioned psykers. But with your Sisters' attitude, I have a hard time seeing them funtion properly. Interstellar communication and transportation are dependant on psykic individuals, after all. Not to mention the inevitable consequences of denying service to a Hereticus Inquitior, if he just so happens to be a psyker...

My Sisters propably don't like psykers anymore than your's do, but duty for the emperor (who wasn't exaclty un-psykic in his mortal days, by the way) comes before personal distaste. To them, being a Psyker is a sin, yes! But what better way to repent, than living and dying in sevice to the God Emperor?

On a more serious note, though. What worries and puzzles me is, how a Sistes' entry in the Imperial Agents book will look like. Is it just a place holder thing: "you can put Sisters into here, with stats and point costs to be looked up in their respective codex", which would keep the Imperial Agents book up date even if Sisters later get a new release, but then you'd have a physical book and still need the electronic`one to look up stats and points!

or:

get them in complete with points and stats. But why do that, if you had indeed planed to bring out a new release, that would at least invalidate the Sisters' entries?

Maybe, this timing of releases, they figured is the most profitable? And making money trumps comon sense, anytime! Or could GW be indeed so lazy, as to intent to neither change points, rules, acts of faith or the lot, for anything common to the Imperial Agents book and the upcoming Sister Codex? Or do they just deem these two releases to be far enough away from each other, to care?

And most importantly, why did I allow myself get dragged into this, when I know exacly how this sort of thing get me worked up, arghh!!!furious.gif

Good night.

OK, well, I take the view of more that psykers are abominations, and better to die than to use one to live. There, unfortunately, have to be exceptions like astropaths and navigators, but other than that it's all heresy in my book (and, therefore, in the view of the Order of the Glorious Reprisal). And even "nessessary" psykers can be shot at the slightest provocation tongue.png

I don't know what it will be. A stand alone codex update seems less likely if this book contains a full Sisters list. But I realize that, while I want a full list (even if it is 100% cut and paste from the e-dex), I will buy this book if it has even 2 pages of Sisters rules (who am I kidding? I will buy it for 1 paragraph of rules for the Sisters tongue.png). I've resigned myself to wait, but I have to say that I'm excited, though a little unsure.

yes, but I won't have the abominations around my Sisters, or even in the same codex. I don't care how sanctioned they are, they shall burn

What did you call our Glorious Master, the God-Emperor of Man? ph34r.png

HERESY!

But the Glorious Immortal Emperor transcends all human bounds and limitations. Surely He is as He should be, though woe be upon the man who thinks in his arrogance to channel the powers of the unholy warp in imitation of Him.

By His command do we burn the witch. It is you who have fouled your tongue with heresy blaspheme.

gallery_83651_12132_10565.png

Unfortunately its just "wait and see", i.e. business as usual for dedicated Sisters players. smile.png

yeah.

. . . I'm still a bit excited. Any print rules at all will be fun, especially now that it is confirmed by GW tongue.png

but I'm even more dubious than before that we are getting a new stand alone codex anytime soon.

Blessed Salt - Apply To Taste

No new models yet

Maybe next year with the "new codex"? 

Awesome model though, asked the FLGS to reserve one. Probably two so I can convert one into an Inquisitor and have one as a display piece.

Awesome model though, asked the FLGS to reserve one. Probably two so I can convert one into an Inquisitor and have one as a display piece.

Also planning on getting two, though in my case one tabletop model in my scheme and one to sit alongside my Ephrael in the correct colours.

Confirmed no new miniatures, but that Cannoness is awesome!

No new miniatures, but

She’ll also be accompanied by a new selection of Made to Order miniatures, from the Inquisition, Ecclesiarchy and Adepta Sororitas range, including some classics not available for years.

I wonder what models they'll bring back for this?

All I can think of  are variant poses for Superiors and special weapons.

Confirmed no new miniatures, but that Cannoness is awesome!

No new miniatures, but

She’ll also be accompanied by a new selection of Made to Order miniatures, from the Inquisition, Ecclesiarchy and [/size]Adepta Sororitas range, including some classics not available for years.[/size]

I wonder what models they'll bring back for this?

All I can think of are variant poses for Superiors and special weapons.

Seraphim Superiors happy.png I went nuts and got as many as I could off ebay, but still... happy.png

And I want that Canoness, so bad! wub.png

Archived