Codex: Imperial Agents

Banjulhu

I think I have every version of the Seraphim Superior. The one that I want is the Superior holding up the Ecclesiarchy symbol. I have one, but the hand holding the symbol was raided for parts by the guy I got it from, so I had to give her a hand from the Canoness set.

I have two, one for my Sisters of the Damned and a regular Sister Superior. I would like more though happy.png

No, GW does. Why not join me in the made to order red Aqui? tongue.png

Well, I don't have all the pose variants, so that's for certain! laugh.png

I sigh and unzip my wallet. Hahahahhaa

See you next week, boys. I'm filling out my collection with the poses I am missing. Finally have a chance to get that Sister Superior with Combi-Flamer and Icon (If I'm lucky!)

Hmm... Ephrael Stern would be awesome, but seems unlikely we'd be that lucky! Not sure what I'm gonna order to meet free delivery criteria. I have an order in at the FLGS for some Vostroyan and Steel Legion models, could've ordered those now to qualify had I foreseen this :P Sadly I'm not certain the FLGS would put in another order in time to get the limited Canoness before it runs out (assuming it's actually reasonably limited).

As far as bringing back Sisters models in general for a limited time, if there's something I don't yet have I suppose I may order due to collector reasons.

Bad timing for this whole thing though, I've spent so much on models the last two months that I really can't afford to spend more, but I'd kick myself for missing the Canoness later.

I think I have every version of the Seraphim Superior. The one that I want is the Superior holding up the Ecclesiarchy symbol. I have one, but the hand holding the symbol was raided for parts by the guy I got it from, so I had to give her a hand from the Canoness set.

See you next week, boys. I'm filling out my collection with the poses I am missing. Finally have a chance to get that Sister Superior with Combi-Flamer and Icon (If I'm lucky!)

That's the original Canoness not a Sister Superior, which is probably why she wasn't part of the Witch Hunters release.

My one is also missing a hand but I'd have swapped that out anyway.

I probably just need a second mace sister superior. Can never have enough of those wub.png

So which ones do you think they'll return?

Hopefully the limited edition seraphim - only got one of those (from an ebay reseller who didn't know what he had).

I'm also short an inquisitor with a plasma pistol after I hacked it off to make my dual-wielding sister (the pistol had a fluer on it, couldn't help myself). Wound up converting that one into a dual-melta pistol inquisitor so i'm hoping they don't hike all of the inquisitors wargear costs.

I see most of the 2nd ed minis returning.
The old canoness, Power maul sister superior, maybe the battle banner bearer (Though would they send her out with new flags?)
It be interesting if we saw the Frateris Militia come back (Though i like to use my Necromunder gangs for this)

The weekend will reveal all. Anyone know what time GW normally starts pre-order's? It's been a long time since I've had to worry about something like this

I see most of the 2nd ed minis returning.

The old canoness, Power maul sister superior, maybe the battle banner bearer (Though would they send her out with new flags?)

It be interesting if we saw the Frateris Militia come back (Though i like to use my Necromunder gangs for this)

The weekend will reveal all. Anyone know what time GW normally starts pre-order's?

I'm missing all of the various Banner Bearers, so this is a perfect chance for me to finally sort that out, amongst other models.

It's been a long time since I've had to worry about something like this

Ain't that the truth?! blink.pnglaugh.png

That's the original Canoness not a Sister Superior, which is probably why she wasn't part of the Witch Hunters release.

My one is also missing a hand but I'd have swapped that out anyway.

I probably just need a second mace sister superior. Can never have enough of those wub.png

I did not know that. Makes sense, I guess. What bothers me the most about my situation with that figure is that my friend who I got it from used the hand with the Icon to make a decoration for his Ordo Malleus Inquisitor's stormshield. I told him it wasn't an Inquisitor symbol but the Ministorum symbol but he liked it anyway, so now I have to see it every time we play and it makes my blood pressure rise momentarily every time I look at it. Confusing the different Imperial ][ designs is a pet peeve of mine, and one reason I have a complicated relationship with Sisters fan art.

Looking at the link with the range listed, I am in fact missing the Seraphim Superior with the bolt pistol and chainsword combination from the mail order only section at the bottom. I wouldn't mind getting ahold of some more preachers and missionaries just to have them, but I've been using converted Empire Flagellants. The Frateris Militia is pretty low on my list of wants, but I'd get them if I had the money, I suppose (which I do not, unfortunately.)

I'd probably get another canoness with icon , and a canoness with the dual brazier on the backpack.

Speaking of which, I hope they release backpack packs of five because I need about 20 of them and I'm not a big pro of casting them :)

Ephrael Stern is also on my list, and one or possibly two of the Blanche-y resin one :)

No idea the Seraphim Superior with bolt pistol and chainsword was mail order only.  Now I'm extra glad I did such a good paint job on her!

Definitely have eyes on that combiflamer/icon cannoness, such a cool sculpt!

It's funny - I have pretty much all the 2nd ed scuplts, Like the old school cannoness - not really any of the modern-ish stuff.

I think I'll pick up a penitent engine during the pre-order. Just to build the thing as a centerpiece model.

Now if some of the Inquisitor stuff is also up - I may grab some of them

It's funny - I have pretty much all the 2nd ed scuplts, Like the old school cannoness - not really any of the modern-ish stuff.

I think I'll pick up a penitent engine during the pre-order. Just to build the thing as a centerpiece model.

Now if some of the Inquisitor stuff is also up - I may grab some of them

Lucky :P

I guess I'm lucky in that after my used lot purchases a few years back I have two of the combi-flamer canoness - on one hand I'd like to convert one of them to have a combi-melta instead, but I hate cutting into such venerable models, especially metal ones where it's easier to mess things up. But for example a combi-melta + eviscerator would be a nice combo to have. Although having 3 newer Canoness models, I suppose it'd be better to use the older ones as Superiors.

Overall there's not many Sisters (actual sisters female models, not counting Frateris and other "supplementary" figures) models that I don't have. The two Seraphim Superiors with chainswords, possibly one storm bolter (I thought I have both, but on my latest inventory I didn't spot it), Banner Bearer, and Ephrael. That's all I can think of right now based on the collector's guide.. well, other than the Penitent Engine which I also don't have. If any of these discontinued ones show up for order, I guess I gotta shell out :P Like someone else, I wish they released some backpacks separately though. Missing a few jump packs and several normal ones.

I did not know that. Makes sense, I guess. What bothers me the most about my situation with that figure is that my friend who I got it from used the hand with the Icon to make a decoration for his Ordo Malleus Inquisitor's stormshield. I told him it wasn't an Inquisitor symbol but the Ministorum symbol but he liked it anyway, so now I have to see it every time we play and it makes my blood pressure rise momentarily every time I look at it. Confusing the different Imperial ][ designs is a pet peeve of mine, and one reason I have a complicated relationship with Sisters fan art.

Looking at the link with the range listed, I am in fact missing the Seraphim Superior with the bolt pistol and chainsword combination from the mail order only section at the bottom. I wouldn't mind getting ahold of some more preachers and missionaries just to have them, but I've been using converted Empire Flagellants. The Frateris Militia is pretty low on my list of wants, but I'd get them if I had the money, I suppose (which I do not, unfortunately.)

Not only are we both missing the Canoness's hand but I also have converted Flagellants as priests.

Archived