General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

It will also leave me with lots of time for writing, just as soon as my tablet is sorted. Very keen to get to work on Niklaas and Alex pulverising rogue Mechanics forces. I have a list of things to include, feel free to add suggestions:

- Usrurax

- Domitars (especially for hammer time)

- Thallax

- Skitarii Protectors that Alex or Ruel could duel

Working title: Sons of the Destroyer God

Soundtrack: Burning Bright by Nine Inch Nails and New Dark Ages by Godflesh

Agreed.

That's a perfect introduction into our 'verse. Maybe cut out the Abaddon part. Don't know if it's that important. Though it gives a good glimpse of our work.

Btw....think I should finally write this begotten summary for the Preds. ^^"

For what it's worth, I just set up a very barebones fandom wikia for the BoTL, so that may have more potential for expansion, since there's no size limit afaik.

http://botl.wikia.com/wiki/The_Brotherhood_of_the_Lost_Wiki

I think this is the better option. If we truly don't have any size limitations it would save a lot of hassle. Plus it can be edited immediately by anyone without messing around with permissions like the other site.

I'll start moving some of the bits and pieces over to here to bring the info up to the same stage as my attempt before I close mine down.

You, sir, got a good taste for music! Daft Punk is unique out there. :D

And I honestly believe that your wiki will become my second most important page on the web. ;)

I don't see why not.

Something I'm wondering regarding the books. Are there going to be example legionnaires like in the FW books? If so, would you guys be open to them being in the style I've done for the Legion color schemes? Although they are in a more "cartoon" style, it would be easier for me to customize them and add different elements than going in and trying to photoshop and cobble together the existing FW style legionnaires.

Yeah, go for it. I think the important thing is that we have some diversity. I mean concerning which squad/ type the warden belongs too, he has a different skirt, color whatsoever. So it would be just awesome to have them created, comicstyle or real armor or sketch. I am satisfied with your wonderful work.

It's still a trillion times better than the GW cartoons. Don't put any negative slant on your work.

^ this.

I'd be glad to have your art in the books as our main artist, so why not?

And I've understood our wiki as the place for all of our fluff. I rather see it as an extension to the books fluff and stories. Something for diving deeper into the Insurrection.

Thank you all for the encouragement! If there's no objections from Simison, Grifft, or anyone else I'll start doing some variations after I finish the main schemes for the Steel Legion and Predators.

If you have any fluffy suggestions or visual cues that your legionnaires should have, or just an idea for a particularly cool legionnaire, PM me and let me know before I screw up and put inaccurate markings or colors on someone.

I don't see why not.

Something I'm wondering regarding the books. Are there going to be example legionnaires like in the FW books? If so, would you guys be open to them being in the style I've done for the Legion color schemes? Although they are in a more "cartoon" style, it would be easier for me to customize them and add different elements than going in and trying to photoshop and cobble together the existing FW style legionnaires.

If you're willing to make the images I can easily make space for them in the documents :) Would be cool to have in there for sure.