Heresy Weekender News and Discussion

helterskelter

helter-skelter, I'd replace your photo of the mini with this one, it is much more clear.

blogger-image--260141354.jpg

EDIT: He looks like he's taking a bathroom break... still want it anyway, curse the scalpers!

I think it looks great, and I don't really get the bathroom break thing. Also, looks like Lord Yupa, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

New thousand sons: http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i327/nickfayette1/16427644_10154918248965883_4664138770862074612_n.jpg

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i327/nickfayette1/16473578_10154918248975883_3278706666899352979_n.jpg

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i327/nickfayette1/16388102_10154918248980883_8547920540246345334_n.jpg

So the Tsons have two patterns of helmet upgrades, two contemptors, sekhmet terminators, twin-blade power armoured dudes on the way, psychic automata, and Magnus is close.

The Wolves get :cuss. A contemptor. I wanted a contemptor. but were are the varagya, deathsworn, out FIRST set of upgrade heads. Really FW.

Its almost as if they have a smaller model production team and thus a slower rate of production than GW prime that we're all used too while also trying to have focused model releases where possible.

:huh:

Seriously guys this stuff doesnt appear out of nothing instantaneously.

We get that Slips, its just the frustration of seeing so many other units from the book appearing and not the Wolf stuff

Hopefully they can show some WIP's of actual models being made and not the same sketches they keep showing over the past 3 or 4 events at least

However I highly suspect it will be all about Magnus, SoS, more Custodes and Angelus stuff which is in the pipeline.

The head upgrade which is nowhere to be seen is an absolute joke though.

Its nice that they have done almost everything for Custodes and fleshed out the T-Sons even further, its just not what I am interested in.

Finding it funny that the Custodes, who are supposed to be a foot note in the history of and the sideshow event during the whole Prospero affair are stealing almost all the limelight from the 2 main protagonists :D

And now Psy-titans from yet another legion too...:Super cool, but again was never on Prospero in traditional lore, so they shoehorned that in also.D.

The wolves have gotten such rules that I as a night Lords player actively fear playing a wolf army. So you may not have all your shinies yet. Basically own the battlefield.

Having to have a serious rethink in light of inferno

The wolves have gotten such rules that I as a night Lords player actively fear playing a wolf army. So you may not have all your shinies yet. Basically own the battlefield.

Really? With counter-attack and WS5 when charged? So what?

Really? With counter-attack and WS5 when charged? So what?
Hvarl has the potential to eat characters

That deathbringer/destroyer unit is pure death: if you don't wipe them they wipe you. All of them power axes if just one is left alive. No thanks :p

Their terminators can be seriously armed to the teeth

Their troops choice can shoot then charge with 20 dudes, or run then charge, yeah it's -1 after but their army rules give them a plus one so it's negated.

They have preternatural senses.

Terror assault is void.

Also 1ksons can basically nope one of my cheekier shooting tactics.

Thinking cap is definitely on

I need to sit down with the books, as rules are totally secondary to me, but surely for these buffs, Wolves will become stupidly expensive points wise

Cata termies are well armoured and armed, but they can't mre for toffee and being S&P (I think, they cannot be used in a Wolves army, if you run the second RoW which also blocks you from taking allies)

Archived