well my big box of plastic has arrived from forge world and I'm 12 types of excited for it. I don't want to pledge more than I can handle, what with school and life and everything. So here's what I'm going to try to accomplish this month. Spartan Assault Tank, 10 man Templar Brethern squad, and finally A libby with a jump pack for 40k.

5 man crusader squad is based, will be primed today. Ready and awaiting orders!

Doing better then me, I've got 3/4 of three guys assembled... grav cannons kind of suck to put together

5 man crusader squad is based, will be primed today. Ready and awaiting orders!

Doing better then me, I've got 3/4 of three guys assembled... grav cannons kind of suck to put together

Oh I use Loctite gel, but I'm really rough on them I did have to pin one of the grav cannons though, at the shoulder and the wrist, since I modded it and it wouldn't support itself.

Try this instead http://www.bsi-inc.com/images/hobby/maxicure.jpg  It's hands down the best glue for miniatures I've ever used. Holds metal mini's together with no pins needed. You should be able to find it at Hobbytown or something similar. 

Oh I use Loctite gel, but I'm really rough on them I did have to pin one of the grav cannons though, at the shoulder and the wrist, since I modded it and it wouldn't support itself.

Try this instead http://www.bsi-inc.com/images/hobby/maxicure.jpg It's hands down the best glue for miniatures I've ever used. Holds metal mini's together with no pins needed. You should be able to find it at Hobbytown or something similar.

Cool thanks, I'll look for that next time I get to town.

Archived