Great colours on him, they complement the blue nicely :tu: The whites especially so, seems blue is a good colour for you too :P

Aye, quite happy with how it's all come together too.

The blue is just my power sword recipe applied differently - got to love authentic Enchanted Blue after all.

It's all the detail that I like, such as the gold thread and weathering on the cloak, the text on the book with the dropcap, even the flower - just really happy with it

• 1 year later...

Legion of the Damned

I was recently asked for a better photo of my LotD, so I though I'd share them here too.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5ba668ea123bc0ae8989d4901e7426ee.png

Remarkably fuzzy pictures for some reason...

I actually go to use them in three games at Warhammer World recently. In all games, I tried to Deep Strike them onto an objective and hold out, but despite having a 4++ they aren't as durable as I'd hoped. Meanwhile, we all know what's happened to melta weaponry... It was only until the third game against a pair of Imperial Knights that they started to do some work - using them first on your Oath of Moment target (they were part of my Blood Angels force) to potential cause Battle Shock (Grim Spectre rule), and if successful it meant the IK player couldn't use Stratagems to mitigate my shooting, etc. 

This could potentially be decent with Overwatch too as it only triggers on one hit. I think I'll keep them in my 1K list for the time being as they are fun to use and a little bit different.