Showcase: Post your Tanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Word Bearers Sicaran

++ Excuse the photo quality - it definitely looks better in person - it's the best I could manage at this time of night (in the UK) and my current lighting options.

45618460452_fae9fd4052_n.jpg44754568095_cf7bf519dc_n.jpg

44754567975_bd1783d3b2_n.jpg45618460122_117b062c04_n.jpg

43850885020_b02c110800_n.jpg

@TheOneTrueZon - Love that Mastodon! All the details are just perfect!

@Monolith - Amazing Spartan. Really like the use of Transfers. I hope whoever that was a commission for was as happy as I would be with that.

Edited by Apostle of the 30th Host

Your photos are badly taken, you should use a white or black background and use natural lighting, that way they will be less burned and look definetly better

• 2 weeks later...

That is one pretty sweet Russ, Coldfyre, and horrifying in a way. Heh, bet I could stress out a few of my tanker friends at the garrison by showin' em that. Seriously, terrific detail, well done dude :)

Oh, did I not post up the Vitanii? Huh, well, can't pass up the chance to get two Mastodons on the same page! Not a common thing I don't think.

gallery_107230_14721_260360.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread doesn't have enough xenos stuff in here. Here's my first lawnmower of doom.

Click on the thumbnails for larger images.

IMG 20190513 110850

IMG 20190513 110912

IMG 20190513 110928

These images were taken before I put matte varnish on the decal areas so apologies for any shiny parts on the model.

It's not 'technically' done.  I still need to weather the barrels and treads.  But I finished up this Land Raider Achilles last week. 

I magnetized the sponsons and main cannon.  At some point I am going to cut up a Rapier Laser Destroyer and use the Lascannons from another Heresy Land Raider so I can run this as a Terminus Ultra from time to time.

f2DUlitl.jpg

DZ9GgHtl.jpg

Edited by Cruor Vault