New BT dice for 8th edition

Hi all, the reason for the delay to the UK has become apparent - got a letter from ParcelForce yesterday - there is £26 of customs charges to pay, have included the letter below. I will go ahead and pay this now but to let you know split between us this will be roughly £4 extra each. Still a lot better than ordering individually - and we'd likely get hit with this charge anyway.

Cheers

20171105_135157.jpg

Total P&P will be £15 each for the UK folks, higher than expected due to the extra customs charge but still a lot cheaper than if we got sent separately. I will send the paypal invoices out today and as soon as I get payment I will send the dice out to you all.

*Also again please ensure you select Friends and Family when paying the invoice.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Greetings brethren,

I got a question: after playing killteam today and having oponents with army specific dice, I remebered that there used to be templar dice being made/ordered by people on the board here.

Is there still the option to get some? Or is there interest in starting another order? Or does someone have a source for templar themes dice somewhere on the web?

Thanks already

Greetings brethren,

I got a question: after playing killteam today and having oponents with army specific dice, I remebered that there used to be templar dice being made/ordered by people on the board here.

Is there still the option to get some? Or is there interest in starting another order? Or does someone have a source for templar themes dice somewhere on the web?

Thanks already

I found the old post and merged Marshal Vespasian's new topic into it.

Archived