New BT dice for 8th edition

I had organized it the last two times. Not sure I want to take it on again right now though.

Fair enough so how did it work? You contacted chessex with a Design and they sent you picture of how it would Look, then you Ordered? I seem to remember 5 colours.

Do they only Ship to na/is it cheaper?

Designwise: cross with skull or plain cross?

I am slightly in favour of cross with skull, but its not a Hard Limit.

Also which colours do you guys want.

Just copy this into your Post as a sort of voteand add colours/Designs you could think of:

Designs:

Cross with skull: vespasian

Plain cross:

Colours:

Red on black: vespasian

Gold on black: vespasian

White on black: vespasian

So the way it works is that you have to ask them for a list of what colors they have. Usually the most commonly used colors are available but sometimes other stuff isn't.

They will make a sample for you in any color they have of any design so you can see how it looks.

The price is determined by how many dice are ordered. 500+ gets you the best price, but last time I had over 1000 of one kind and they gave me a discount.

Also keep in mind that number of dice for a single design is what determines the price, not the total number. So if you have 250 each of 2 designs then you will not get the 500+ price.

This is getting more than a little chaotic. Chessex are US based, but apparently now have a UK office. So either we do the same thing we did last time, with someone (Not Ace) taking the lead in the USA, and then sending a job lot here, for onward postage to individuals.

Alternatively, if noone from the USA is happy to step up, I can try and coordinate a European only effort from their UK office?

Post edited to add ordering spreadsheet

M8u9uIy.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Note: The black/gold with skull dice above is not available, however the skull cross in Gemini red/black with gold should be available.

Cheers!

Honestly I'm in for any of these.

Jeah these Rock equally.

Brother Adelard: If you are able to order from their uk Office in the uk, we could also order every thing from there and send one of the americsn fraters their dice and then they can distribute them in na.

Do you think you could ask chessex uk for a sample batch and then we can see which colours we want to pick from that.

Maybe we can limit our design choices to a few colours so we can maybe get the cheaper price due to amount.

Jeah these Rock equally.

Brother Adelard: If you are able to order from their uk Office in the uk, we could also order every thing from there and send one of the americsn fraters their dice and then they can distribute them in na.

Do you think you could ask chessex uk for a sample batch and then we can see which colours we want to pick from that.

Maybe we can limit our design choices to a few colours so we can maybe get the cheaper price due to amount.

I get that, but it does seem a bit pointless ordering it that way, it just adds on extra postage costs as well as adding in an exchange rate issue. (Especially at a time when both of our government's seem unable to do anything and are tanking our own currencies!)

Archived