New BT dice for 8th edition

I'm a HUGE fan of the black dice with red and black dice with white. Would happily order either Ace's skull design or the one with Templar cross. What's the best way forward here team? Do we all vote/ make a call? Would be good to get order in.

I need to figure out who to pay/how much and how to get them all the way to New Zealand!!

See the spreadsheet above where you can add your details and the dice you want. For those wanting both designs I'd suggest making 2 entries unless Ace wants to change the sheet up so people can select both designs under one row.

As for international postage I believe Ace mentioned 10 USD each.

Edit: I've updated the main post on this thread with the spreadsheet link and pics of dice available.

Done!! Thanks team. Have added my details to the list.

Don't forget to note on the opening post that the beige skull is no longer available, and has been replaced with ivory marble :)

Showed this to my local GW manager and now he wants a bunch too :D

Ok, updated the sheet with final order. And dam you all, for not the red/black Gemini in white, dam yoooou! 

Is it limited to the 5 designs, As was thinking of maybe a one off design that we get one die each of, like sharing of Crusade badges? thoughts?  just a passing thought. 

2 designs, 5 colours

Ok, I think what I ordered is 30 of the marble with black cross (top right), and 10 of the black with red cross (bottom left). I am assuming that this image is what was described as Plain Cross.

unnamed.jpg

Screw that, why use a bag when you can roll up with a :censored: chest!   lol.  

https://www.thediceshoponline.com/dice/8440/Wooden-Dice-Chest-With-Embossed-Effect

Probably a bit small, but found it while looking for a dice bag, that's both cheap and open for a custom design for us. The search continues, I might actually have a leather belt pouch that could possibly fit my dice in already but can't currently find it. 

I just wanted to give folks a heads up. I was researching shipping pricing last night and I encountered a problem. International rates seem to be crazy according to the USPS site.  2&1/2 years ago when we did this order the first time I put down in that spreadsheet that people paid me 10 bucks for international shipping. I'm not sure whether I'm not looking at the right thing or not so I'll actually go to the post office to confirm but as of now International rates are between 23 and 33 US dollars. 

Domestic folks you are fine as flat rate boxes are like 5 or 6 bucks, but our non US brothers I wanted to give you a heads up just in case it does end up being that expensive. 

Ah, sneaky, would of thought it was just 1k dice of any design and special costs are agreed etc. Are we still using chessex?  as not sure where it says that info, or was it in a email conversation you've had with them?  just curious. :)

Archived