New BT dice for 8th edition

Still able to get dice? Are these full size or smaller size dice? I'd be interested in:

20 black with white cross

20 black with red cross

They are 16mm with the design on the 6 side.  There is a link to the spreadsheet in the first post

Everyone will pay me via paypal and then I will pay Chessex Directly. This is because I'll have to factor in shipping to what you guys will pay. We did it that way last time and it worked out well. 

Hello all!

I'm VERY glad that I found this thread.  I was actually just about to order some BT dice on my own when I saw Kilamandaros post on The Warmaster.

Thank you, Ace, for handling this - I can see it hasn't been easy :P

I hope to see you guys around the forums!

I have a question about the pricing:

Would the pricing be based on the design AND the dice color?

For example: there are approximately 300 cross and skull black with white dice, putting the total in the 0.50 cents per dice bracket.  Then each other design/color match would be individual.

Or: There are approximately 900 cross and skull dice between all 5 colors - would we get the 500-999 0.42 price per dice rate?

I know there was some confusion, so I just wanted to know!

Thank you!

No, the pricing is only affected by how many of each different design there is. Color has no bearing, so you are free to get whatever color you like without worry of price :)

Also I think we are over 1000 dice now which their site says to ask for a quote. I'll do so and maybe our dice will be even cheaper than they are currently!

Wow, last I looked the total order for Templar cross was maybe half of what it is now :D  Nice.

Might be good for you to reach out to European submissions on a direct level in case they missed the news about shipping prices, before the deadline lands.  Not everyone might come back to read the thread, or may have missed that news.  

Also I think we are over 1000 dice now which their site says to ask for a quote. I'll do so and maybe our dice will be even cheaper than they are currently!

All the more reason to get more! if the price is good. I'm still in for now, as not likely to get BT dice on my own and don't want to miss out. That and its "only once" I'll need to order for some time. 

Perhaps a few days before the 1st we should do a confirmation of order roundup, highlight your order in the spreadsheet to confirm you are happy and ready to send payment.

At least then we know the real amount that are likely to follow through and complete the order.

YESSSSS!!!!

Let me know what the price per die will be for the Skull and Cross design - I feel like I will be significantly bumping up my numbers :D

Ok, so I heard back from them. If one or both of the designs goes above 1000 dice then the price drops to .39 cents per dice. Right now the Skull cross ones are at 908. I haven't put my order in yet, but I'll probably be in for another 30 to 50 dice.

Ok, so I heard back from them. If one or both of the designs goes above 1000 dice then the price drops to .39 cents per dice. Right now the Skull cross ones are at 908. I haven't put my order in yet, but I'll probably be in for another 30 to 50 dice.

The total at this moment for Skull/Cross dice is 933.  I would be prepared to bump up my numbers to break 1k :)

Also, is the "Marble with Black" the black and white "swirl" color, or more of an ivory color?

The Marble is the swirly ivory one.  The black and white swirl with red inlay design didn't make the cut, far as I can tell.

Archived