+ 2020-11-03+ Artwork

• 3 weeks later...

A black templar wielding the MLGS? That's gotta be mild heresy at least:)

Great work on the sword, you nailed the shimmering blue. Makes me want to do a sorcerer with the same sword, guarded by crystal soulmass. And the crown of Dusk of course:D

Alfred the first knight of the Lazarus crusade. bearer of the moonlight greatsword.

25lva57s3gu21.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments, the sword came together surprisingly easy. Now Alfred is 95% done, just need some more work on the base. The last dreadnought has been primed and I hope to get it done during the weekend. 

Edited by ST.Lazarus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the Master of Signal. How'd you get the Auto-Bolt Rifle to be held in one hand?

Also, any shots of the backpack to show how you modified it? Or did you just pin the antenna onto it?

• 4 weeks later...

Black:

Leadbelcher spray base -> highlights with vallejo chrome -> Black Templar Contrast 

Bone:

Wraithbone -> skeleton horde -> Wraithbone highlight -> white highlight

White:

Wraithbone -> Wraithbone/White/Lahmina medium -> white diluted with lahmia medium *3 -> skeleton horde around the edges to give it a bit of a shadow 

Black:

Leadbelcher spray base -> highlights with vallejo chrome -> Black Templar Contrast 

Bone:

Wraithbone -> skeleton horde -> Wraithbone highlight -> white highlight

White:

Wraithbone -> Wraithbone/White/Lahmina medium -> white diluted with lahmia medium *3 -> skeleton horde around the edges to give it a bit of a shadow 

Thank you for sharing. The results of your contrast marine are rad.

(...) I present veteran Intercessor Gerald.

lurajjvxxgq21.jpg

Sorry to bring up a post which is some months old, but I'm in awe. What a great idea this fist is .

The free hand on this fist really brings back that 3rd Edition Box art nostalgia. You've really managed to blend the Templar aesthetic with the new models.