+Crimson Fists+ Paint Log

dex_911

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your kind words brothers. He was actually quite fun to paint!

Brother tu_shan: I really wanted to break up the model and make that centre piece look like an armoured shell. Thank you!

Brother Mayhrm: I had a few transfers lying around from previous box sets. You can go on eBay and search for the standard space marine transfers. Or even Crimson Fists transfers and I got a set of 50 for like 5 bucks.

Next up should be the ancient so stay tuned!

A quick update brothers. I managed to finish the ancient yesterday so here he is!

joUPGQ5.jpg?1

m5NDXDy.jpg?1

And what the cabinet is looking like now:

iiShdGl.jpg?1

H27SoAm.jpg?1

I never thought I would say this, but I have almost run out of things to paint! So will be looking to add some reivers, and hellblasters to the army soon!

Thank you brother Bjorn! - Indeed that was exactly what I was thinking when painting it. I thought it would be nice to pay homage to our parent chapter and legion and have it one of the banners which was passed down from the imperial fists.

Good spotting it mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update time guys and it's a special one this week!

I got my hands on the store birthday captain model and converted him to my very own Kantor. The bitz used were, blood angel wrist mounted bolters x 2. A Box mag from the intercessor kit. A cable from a grey knight force weapon, the ammo chain feed from the old Kantor model and 2 x storm bolter magazine cut and shaped to fit on his backpack.

Hope you guys like him!

eC56hFB.jpg?1

9KOQ3sM.jpg?1

tzHw8z0.jpg?1

KIGngoX.jpg?1

IJcNGUA.jpg?1

• 7 months later...

Archived